How are you leftist going to deal with islam?

How are you leftist going to deal with islam? Islam isn't fair to other religions or many of your beliefs. It uses violence to get its way throughout all its lands.

Do you seriously believe that a growing islam is going to be fair to your beliefs? You do understand that islam wants to put into place sharia's law and if you let them flood into the west one day that will occur. Look at the violence already for just insulting their prophet! I can't see free speech surviving within such a religion like France, Britain within the next 50 years.

Your down fall maybe at the hands of islam. There's no peace with this religion as it can lie to your face then slide the knife into your backs.

Don’t know about ‘leftists,’ but Constitutional case law will address any religion’s effort to conjoin church and State.

The trick is to not allow conservatives to undermine and weaken Establishment Clause principles, where many on the right seek to codify Christian dogma into secular law.

Vote for the president, he’ll appoint judges to the Federal courts and justices to the Supreme Court who will ensure there is a high and sturdy wall protecting you and others from the scary Muslims.

Because he already spoke in favor of punishing "blasphemers" of the prophet? That is eroding the freedom of speech. But hey, don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

President Obama’s 2012 address to U.N. General Assembly (Full text) - The Washington Post

I know there are some who ask why don't we just ban such a video. The answer is enshrined in our laws. Our Constitution protects the right to practice free speech.

Here in the United States, countless publications provoke offense. Like me, the majority of Americans are Christian, and yet we do not ban blasphemy against our most sacred beliefs. As president of our country, and commander in chief of our military, I accept that people are going to call me awful things every day, and I will always defend their right to do so.

Americans have fought and died around the globe to protect the right of all people to express their views -- even views that we profoundly disagree with. We do so not because we support hateful speech, but because our founders understood that without such protections, the capacity of each individual to express their own views and practice their own faith may be threatened.

How are you leftist going to deal with islam? Islam isn't fair to other religions or many of your beliefs. It uses violence to get its way throughout all its lands.

Do you seriously believe that a growing islam is going to be fair to your beliefs? You do understand that islam wants to put into place sharia's law and if you let them flood into the west one day that will occur. Look at the violence already for just insulting their prophet! I can't see free speech surviving within such a religion like France, Britain within the next 50 years.

Your down fall maybe at the hands of islam. There's no peace with this religion as it can lie to your face then slide the knife into your backs.

Don’t know about ‘leftists,’ but Constitutional case law will address any religion’s effort to conjoin church and State.

The trick is to not allow conservatives to undermine and weaken Establishment Clause principles, where many on the right seek to codify Christian dogma into secular law.

Vote for the president, he’ll appoint judges to the Federal courts and justices to the Supreme Court who will ensure there is a high and sturdy wall protecting you and others from the scary Muslims.

Because he already spoke in favor of punishing "blasphemers" of the prophet? That is eroding the freedom of speech. But hey, don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Where do you get your fog, local or imported?

I think we should deal with people as individuals and not lump all Muslims together. You might as well ask, how should we deal with those heretical Protestants?

If they want to install Shariah law in this country, they should be deported.

Well that’s idiotic, unsurprisingly; particularly if you’re talking about American citizens. Otherwise you can’t ‘deport’ people simply because they advocate something unpopular or un-Constitutional – conservatives advocate un-Constitutional laws all the time.

There are Christians who want to base our laws on the bible, should they be deported as well?

And obviously as a conservative you’d afford them no due process.

Would you give examples of how laws based "on the Bible" are unconstitutional?

Shariah law is about oppressing others, other groups, other sex, other religions rights of speech, religion, private property. There are plenty of places that already offer those opportunities, they can go there instead of destroying the only nation that is built on liberty.

Now go read the rest of what he said.

What: blah, blah, blah? He and his sec. of state have been apologizing for the freedom of speech Americans have because it can "inflame" islamists. The man in the white house does not support the Bill of Rights or the Constitution. He took an oath to uphold the law, and then went on to sign executive orders disregarding the laws he swore to uphold. He has been a liar and a fraud from day one, and Charles Manson and Jim Jones would be proud of the way he has duped his "followers".

Which makes him different from other politicians, how?

But anyways, back to my statement. Did you go read the rest of what he said, or does it not matter because you'll find a reason to hate him no matter what?

I listened to it, and it was forgetable, same old, we are sorry the USA has freedom, and if I am re-elected, we will try to curb that freedom of speech, blah, blah, blah (paraphased and sarcasm, mine). Because he ads a small qualifier about not using violence after he excuses muslims for using violence does not impress me. But hey, there is the line, and the koolaid is waitin', you can drink your fill.

The biggest problem America is facing when dealing with Islam is that America itself is a deeply religious country. So instead of exposing Islamist for what they are -- backward fanatics, trying drag everyone in the Dark Ages because of their belief in fairy tales -- US leaders had to convince everyone that they know better what God wants. Better than people willing to sacrifice their life for Him.

No wonder that message does not have any traction whatsoever in the Middle East.

New Topics

Forum List

Back