How are you helping the less fortunate this holiday season?

They are not the ā€œless fortunateā€. It wasnā€™t bad luck that put them there. It was piss poor decisions on their part. Calling them ā€œless fortunateā€ implies that I only got lucky. I worked hard to get where I am.

And so to hell with those who have made poor decisions?

Guess what, I've made poor decisions as we all have. By the grace of God I'm still blessed.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating forcing you to give, like left wingers who want to incorporate the church and state together do, I'm merely trying to make you think.

There are those who feel the need to give, I say go make yourself happy, if thatā€™s what does it for you.

All Iā€™m saying is that post is offensive to me. I did not get where I am by just being fortunate.

We have to battle this kind of nonsense whenever we see it. The left controls the language. This is straight out of their playbook. We cannot let it slide.

It's "offensive" to you? Quit being a drama llama. Just say you aren't interested in helping out others because you don't care and be honest at least with yourself.

I'm not interested in helping others. Anyone who reads my posts in this board already knows that. It's offensive to imply that I got to where I am because of luck.

Well I'm not sorry for you.

Ha ha, I don't care.

And so to hell with those who have made poor decisions?

Guess what, I've made poor decisions as we all have. By the grace of God I'm still blessed.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating forcing you to give, like left wingers who want to incorporate the church and state together do, I'm merely trying to make you think.

There are those who feel the need to give, I say go make yourself happy, if thatā€™s what does it for you.

All Iā€™m saying is that post is offensive to me. I did not get where I am by just being fortunate.

We have to battle this kind of nonsense whenever we see it. The left controls the language. This is straight out of their playbook. We cannot let it slide.

It's "offensive" to you? Quit being a drama llama. Just say you aren't interested in helping out others because you don't care and be honest at least with yourself.

I'm not interested in helping others. Anyone who reads my posts in this board already knows that. It's offensive to imply that I got to where I am because of luck.

Ha ha, I don't care.

Well, if you don't do anything then why are you replying to this thread? The thread is asking what you do. You don't do or want to do anything, so, what is the purpose of you posting here at all? If you were going for "jerk", you succeeded. :D

Ha ha, I don't care.

Well, if you don't do anything then why are you replying to this thread? The thread is asking what you do. You don't do or want to do anything, so, what is the purpose of you posting here at all? If you were going for "jerk", you succeeded. :D

There's a difference between my expression of disgust with the word and my caring if you are sorry for me. Is that simple enough for you to understand. I hope so because I don't have the crayons to explain it.

Down here it's mandatory to give a months salary as a holiday bonus. I also built my housekeeper a thingy as a corner unit for her bedroom where she can hang clothing and it has 4 drawers below and Mixx bought her a rice cooker, an electric frying pan and a fridge( just a medium size cheapo). My gardener has cows so I got him a microscope and a socket set plus a spray gun in addition to his bonus. I'm killing a pig on the 22 nd and grinding it all up and taking it to the methodist church group in this little "pueblo" on the hill. Prolly be 175 lbs of meat and the women will make it to tamales .....hundreds of tamales. It's a yearly event
PC170686-1024x1024.JPG

Ha ha, I don't care.

There's a difference between my expression of disgust with the word and my caring if you are sorry for me. Is that simple enough for you to understand. I hope so because I don't have the crayons to explain it.

Whatever. If you are offended, then I don't care. That was MY point to begin with. What word offends you? Luck? Luck, LUCK, LUCK! :D You are SOOOO lucky. :D Lol!

Ha ha, I don't care.

:2up:

Ha ha, I don't care.

Awesome tune. Thanks to me for trolling my own thread! :2up:
:beer:

i gave a liquor store 5 bucks yesterday , actually i gave a homeless guy 5 bucks and then i am GUESSING that he quickly gave it to a liquor store . Course i didn't watch where he went so he mighta went to a Grocery store or Fast Food . ------------- ------------- when i give to charity organizations i usually give to Christian based Salvation Army or a locally run Christian based soup kitchen .
I had an overweight hispanic woman ask me for money. She was begging outside the grocery store for her starving children.

I told her to take the weakest, slaughter the thing and feed it to the stronger children. If they were still starving, take the next weakest and feed that child to the stronger children. Keep this up until she had the number of children she could support, or she was out of children.

You and Pismoe, two peas in a pod! Do you both consider yourselves Christians? Because people would then be your own God's creations.

Go to any area of "poor". Just look around. Don't do anything but observe. We have the fattest hungry people in the world. They might have fleas crawling around their rolls, but rolls they have. Their children are fat too. Starving? How, these people haven't missed a meal in their lives.

They exist by making other people feel guilty about being able to diet!

Ha ha, I don't care.

Whatever. If you are offended, then I don't care. That was MY point to begin with. What word offends you? Luck? Luck, LUCK, LUCK! :D You are SOOOO lucky. :D Lol!

Ha ha, retard.

Ha ha, I don't care.

Stop obsessing over me.

Ha ha, I don't care.

Stop obsessing over me.

Why are you still posting here? Go away if you have nothing to add. Nobody is interested in your douchebaggery.

Ha ha, I don't care.

Stop obsessing over me.

Why are you still posting here? Go away if you have nothing to add. Nobody is interested in your douchebaggery.

You seem to be VERY interested. Obsessed even.

Stop obsessing over me.

I'm just wishing you would stop trying to ruin a perfectly nice thread! Why? Does the idea of charitable giving bother you SO much that you can't just keep your pie hole shut?

Stop obsessing over me.

You are a very angry person apparently. I do find the reasons why people are so angry about everything to be quite interesting! So, feel free to share.

Stop obsessing over me.

I'm just wishing you would stop trying to ruin a perfectly nice thread! Why? Does the idea of charitable giving bother you SO much that you can't just keep your pie hole shut?

If you werenā€™t obsessing over me, there would only have been one post by me. I donā€™t get bothered by giving, I get bothered by you and others calling my hard work ā€œluckā€.

Stop obsessing over me.

You are a very angry person apparently. I do find the reasons why people are so angry about everything to be quite interesting! So, feel free to share.

I already explained it to you.

If you werenā€™t obsessing over me, there would only have been one post by me. I donā€™t get bothered by giving, I get bothered by you and others calling my hard work ā€œluckā€.

That's hilarious, snowflake! :D

Forum List

Back