How Are You Defining A Debate Win?

Having every point countered with an intelligent response,and not having any for ones self.

Then throw in 3 make that 3 times one must be corrected for basically a lie.

Did Obidoodle's sycophantic buttbois shit their pants over how truly pathetic a performance he turned in?...Yup.

LOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSEEERRRRRR!!

Oh please..it wasn't "dreadful".

Romney was like "water". He said what ever it took to out "moderate" Obama..and in contradiction to what he has said previously.

Heck..he even changed the definition of taxes. Now they are "rates". Or.."rates" are now different from taxes.

2 more to go..and pretty sure Obama got schooled enough to know what to do next time.

Did Obidoodle's sycophantic buttbois shit their pants over how truly pathetic a performance he turned in?...Yup.

Romney was like "water". He said what ever it took to out "moderate" Obama..and in contradiction to what he has said previously.

Heck..he even changed the definition of taxes. Now they are "rates". Or.."rates" are now different from taxes.

2 more to go..and pretty sure Obama got schooled enough to know what to do next time.
Not according to the White House press agents at CCCPNBC...And if its anyone who knows from failure, it's them.

Having every point countered with an intelligent response,and not having any for ones self.

Then throw in 3 make that 3 times one must be corrected for basically a lie.

What intelligent responses?

"The CBO isn't taking into account all the revenue that will be generated from the economic growth of my plan," or something like that came from Romney.

It's magical thinking.

It's like saying Unicorns will protect me from harm..why doesn't the secret service see that?

That's no counter. And it's hardly intelligent.

Not according to the White House press agents at CCCPNBC...And if its anyone who knows from failure, it's them.

Oh..so now their opinion is valid to you?

Until..when?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Body language amung other factors, Berry was in loser posture most of the night

Obama was schooled eh?...hmm...then why do you believe Obama won the debate?:eusa_hand:

Me?

I believe he "won" on content and reality.

Romney "won" because he was able to roll the moderator and set the tone of the night.

And it depends on what you value...really.

Romney's stances have completely changed from the primary debates.

f4l8yb.jpg

Lessons learned in 6th grade debate team

1) Look in your opponents eyes when addressing him or he is addressing you

2) Stand upright and proud, unless taking notes

3) Both feet on ground, weight balanced

4) Challange your opponents facts, defend your own facts

5) Stay on topic, drive points home. Don't wander and stall

How many of those did Berry do?

Obama was schooled eh?...hmm...then why do you believe Obama won the debate?:eusa_hand:

Me?

Romney "won" because he was able to roll the moderator and set the tone of the night.

Puhleese....like Obama tells the truth? Like Obama does what he says he will do??
Yeah....that's pretty funny. He is Wall Streets best friend.
He has presided over the single largest trickle down economics in the history of this country.

Last edited:

Me?

Really,Obama babered the same empty promises he was selling 4 years ago,he sounded like the challenger not the sitting president,you have some real low standards.

It was a old fashion taken to the wood shed thrashing in every sense,he squirmed made faces and repeated himself time and time again and hardly looked at Romney when he was speaking weak as weak could ever be for the mmmmm leader of the free world.

Frankly I was astonished I really thought Obama would be a real challenge for Romney he wasn't in any form.

Forum List

Back