How are you all doing tonight?

hamms-bear.jpg

I just get a can of crushed tomatoes, and a same sized can of tomato paste. Add them in a big enough pot, then add an empty can's worth of water. Let it get to a boil, stir occasionally.

While it's getting to a boil, brown 1 lb of some ground beef in a separate pan, then add it to the sauce. I also like to put in Italian seasoning, thyme, oregano, (baised to the Italian season) and a few splashes of some cheap red wine. I don't know if the wine really does anything, but I like putting it in food whenever I think it will work. Some chopped olives too (I like green). Then just let it all simmer in the big pot while the noodles soften. That's how I roll, and it's tasty as fuck. :cool:

Sheldon has most of it.. In a separate pan 1/8th cup olive oil..1/2 finely chopped onion....saute till clear ..add finely chopped garlic..about 1/4 the amount of the onion. saute for a bout two minutes...deglaze with a splash of red wine... Add that to what Sheldon prepared and you will have spaghetti sauce to die for.

New Topics

Forum List

Back