How Are Those Russian Sanctions Working Out?

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Do you ever get the feeling that our govt & MSM may not be telling us the whole truth? :rolleyes:

Remember when the deep thinkers in DC told us we had to sacrifice when they sanctioned Russia to stop that evil communist Putin & we would shut off their money flow by stopping their exports?
Pedo Joe even illegally bombed a pipeline to facilitate this.
Russian oil exports are higher than pre-war levels.
Why is Ukraine still buying Russian fuel?
Japan is already buying Russian oil for above the sanctioned cap price.
The EU economy is in shambles because of these sanctions but they are importing more Russian LNG than before the war.

Yes comrade moonie, Russia is losing badly & they are getting mauled by the Ukie Nazis.
You can trust The Party because Big Brother will never lie to you.

:auiqs.jpg:

You are one of the useful idiots the totalitarians count on.
Big Brother approves & you will be rewarded for your loyalty to The Party

I don't see Russia winning so they must be working considering how big and bad Pootin and the Ruskies bragged to be.

Yep, those Ukrainians are really taking it to the Russians... except in Bakhmut or the other territories that are lost for good.

Like I said before, you are the poster boy for useful idiots

I don't see Russia winning so they must be working considering how big and bad Pootin and the Ruskies bragged to be.

What you see is probably of no interest to anybody other than other residents in your Retirement Home whom you doubtless bore rigid.

Interesting how people can be unaware of all the information from both sides on a matter and from those actually involved in it , yet still have an idiotic contrary opinion.

It's a toss up whether Stupidity or Congenital Rigidity or both terms apply.

What you see is probably of no interest to anybody other than other residents in your Retirement Home whom you doubtless bore rigid.

Interesting how people can be unaware of all the information from both sides on a matter and from those actually involved in it , yet still have an idiotic contrary opinion.

It's a toss up whether Stupidity or Congenital Rigidity or both terms apply.
My retirement home is a private one on 43 acres of land that doesn't need the Ruskies and their inglorious stumble in history proving how weak they are.

Yep, those Ukrainians are really taking it to the Russians... except in Bakhmut or the other territories that are lost for good.

Like I said before, you are the poster boy for useful idiots

Russian forces bear down on Ukrainian defenders in ...​

1681665097284.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › russia-ukraine-war-bakh...

2 days ago — The British assessment said the Ukrainian defense still holds Bakhmut's western districts but has been subjected to particularly intense ...

~~~~~~
**********​
Let's see 40% of a penny is 1.4 cents, yeah that ruble is hot!

2 days ago — The Russian ruble depreciated to 82 per USD in April, the lowest in a year and below pre-war levels amid weak foreign currency inflows and a ...

Let's see 40% of a penny is 1.4 cents, yeah that ruble is hot!
Is that common core moonie?
Does that also mean 40% of a dollar is $1.40?

Let me help you out- 40% of a penny is 4/10 of 1 cent.
Why is math so hard for you collectivists?

Forum List

Back