How are the GOP's tax cuts for billionaires and corporations "good" for America?

How are the GOP's tax cuts for billionaires and corporations "good" for America?

We went from the highest corporate rate in the world to a competitive rate.

Corporations were paying 3% of revenue in taxes. Now pay 1.5%.

Workers were paying 12% of total income. Now pay 11.5%.

American works still remain underpaid.

That seems fair?

Corporations were paying 3% of revenue in taxes.

We don't have a revenue tax on corporations.

Since unemployment is in the 3% range, there are over 6 million unfilled jobs, the stock market is booming and corporations have never made so much money, and all the BEFORE the Trump Tax Cuts. What exactly was it they did that was "good" for America?

Wouldn't it have been better spent rebuilding America's infrastructure? Wouldn't that have been a better investment for corporations and billionaires in the long run to make even more money?

Today is the first day of INFRASTRUCTURE Week! The future won't wait! Trump's head start!

Today is the first day of INFRASTRUCTURE Week! The future won't wait! Trump's head start!

Are Republicans so enslaved and enamored by the rich all they can see is shoveling money to the already wealthy?

I watched Republicans boast about 5 million Americans getting a bonus or a modest raise. Out of a 154 million working Americans, that's like 2.8%
Are they so desperate they would boast about so little accomplishment?

I watched Republicans boast about 5 million Americans getting a bonus or a modest raise.

Why do you think only 5 million got a raise and/or bonus?

Market price didn't increase?

For what?

That seems fair?

I'm running a comparison. As a worker, that SHOULD piss you off.

That seems fair?

Your phony claims don't piss me off.

Since unemployment is in the 3% range, there are over 6 million unfilled jobs, the stock market is booming and corporations have never made so much money, and all the BEFORE the Trump Tax Cuts. What exactly was it they did that was "good" for America?

Wouldn't it have been better spent rebuilding America's infrastructure? Wouldn't that have been a better investment for corporations and billionaires in the long run to make even more money?

Are Republicans so enslaved and enamored by the rich all they can see is shoveling money to the already wealthy?

I watched Republicans boast about 5 million Americans getting a bonus or a modest raise. Out of a 154 million working Americans, that's like 2.8%

I watched Republicans boast about 5 million Americans getting a bonus or a modest raise.

For what?

We're discussing employee compensation......THINK!

That seems fair?

If they are "phony" I'm sure you'd have refuted them.

For what?

We're discussing employee compensation......THINK!

And? Ask a rational question, if you can.

That seems fair?

Tell me again how your Nevada Corporation pays single digit federal taxes.
That one was hilarious!!

That seems fair?

That one was hilarious!!
As a percentage of Revenue just like almost every other Corporation.

That one was hilarious!!
As a percentage of Revenue just like almost every other Corporation.

Why do you keep bringing up revenue? It's irrelevant.
Taxes are levied on corporate income.
That's why I know your single digit claim is bullshit.

The tax evading wealthy & businesses who whine about everything calling the police 5+ times a day on working class tax paying Americans.

The average local Walmart or McDonald's restaurant doesn't pay property taxes that fund police, but they call the police 5+ times a day, while the average citizen pays property taxes & calls the police once every 5 years!!!

Trump & his minions have round the clock tax payer funded police protection! The private security protecting the top .1%, all their assets, properties & their $20 million mansions you are not allowed to see, were all trained by the tax payers.

The Troglocrat Voters don't have to take the GOP middle class tax cuts. They can use the old tax rates.

“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in a society, over the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.” ― Frédéric Bastiat

“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in a society, over the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.” ― Frédéric Bastiat

But enough about stupid liberals.
Bankers have 5 lobbyist per every congressman persuading them to make laws they want.

Yup. When the government has so much power, businesses spend money to defend themselves.

Weird, huh?

Forum List

Back