CDZ How are the Blue Books Being Cooked?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Posters like Mac1958 and Toro are giving primarily Blue Wall tax collapse projections that are inconsistent with the more desperate actions of most of the major Blue states.

Since the named posters are competent to do the analyses they have given and the governments of the Blue States who are acting strange are at least as politically competent as Mac and Toro are financially competent Occam's razor is pointing to expertly cooked books but how are the politicians doing it? Any suggestions?

Posters like Mac1958 and Toro are giving primarily Blue Wall tax collapse projections that are inconsistent with the more desperate actions of most of the major Blue states.

Since the named posters are competent to do the analyses they have given and the governments of the Blue States who are acting strange are at least as politically competent as Mac and Toro are financially competent Occam's razor is pointing to expertly cooked books but how are the politicians doing it? Any suggestions?
I have no idea what this is about.

NY, NJ, MD & CT are currently suing to get the SALT deduction cap overturned. This is going forward during a rain and snow storm of epic proportions. Part of the problem is that insurance money can be used to pay for outmigration and are not subject to state, local or federal taxes. But the lawsuits were filed prior to any prediction of such a massive storm.

He rambles a lot. Just nod and back away.

Likewise. I've never posted anything about "Blue Wall tax collapse projections." I don't know what "Blue Wall" is.

The D states for the most part are seeing a lot of outmigration and that is shrinking the tax base at a compounding rate.

Forum List

Back