How "Anti-Abortion" ARE You??

What do birth control pills have to do with abortion? Other than preventing them?

Nothing. Nothing at all. Google must think the topic is about something other than over the counter birth control pills. This is what happens when people don't read and just make assumptions.

November 21, 2012

“It’s unfortunate that in this country where we have all these contraceptive methods available, unintended pregnancy is still a major public health problem,” Dr. Kavita Nanda, an OB/GYN who co-authored the recommendation, told the AP. Unintended pregnancies, ACOG estimates, cost taxpayers $11.1 billion annually."[/SIZE]​

:clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2:

Maybe we could just add it to the water like fluoride. I would put this in the, be careful what you ask for, category. When you run to the government to fix something, you might not like the remedy, and it's gonna cost you tax dollars. OTC is a free market move, but if you own the business and don't want to sell to minors, not gonna be your choice. With the lawsuits to come money will rain like water in the legal system.​

Who says anyone would be forced to sell the Pill to minors? You are making assumptions. Cigarettes and booze are OTC. No one is forced to sell cigarettes and booze to minors.

.​

:clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2:

Maybe we could just add it to the water like fluoride. I would put this in the, be careful what you ask for, category. When you run to the government to fix something, you might not like the remedy, and it's gonna cost you tax dollars. OTC is a free market move, but if you own the business and don't want to sell to minors, not gonna be your choice. With the lawsuits to come money will rain like water in the legal system.

Who says anyone would be forced to sell the Pill to minors? You are making assumptions. Cigarettes and booze are OTC. No one is forced to sell cigarettes and booze to minors.

That is a bad comparison, but if you want to put 2n2 together, try this.

Published On: Mon, Sep 24th, 2012 US News | By Brandon Jones
NY Schools Can Hand Out Morning After Pills, Birth Control Drugs Without Parental Consent

The Department of Education is giving morning-after pills and other birth-control drugs to students at 13 high schools, The NY Post has reported.

Maybe we could just add it to the water like fluoride. I would put this in the, be careful what you ask for, category. When you run to the government to fix something, you might not like the remedy, and it's gonna cost you tax dollars. OTC is a free market move, but if you own the business and don't want to sell to minors, not gonna be your choice. With the lawsuits to come money will rain like water in the legal system.

That is a bad comparison, but if you want to put 2n2 together, try this.

Published On: Mon, Sep 24th, 2012 US News | By Brandon Jones
NY Schools Can Hand Out Morning After Pills, Birth Control Drugs Without Parental Consent

The Department of Education is giving morning-after pills and other birth-control drugs to students at 13 high schools, The NY Post has reported.

More power to them!! Let the decadence run amok! There's so much estrogen in our food supply we've got girls fertile at 10 years old, start handing out BC and PP flyers at elementary school graduations!

Yeah, THAT'S the ticket!! :thup:

Thats why I have ZERO problems with it. Its a no brainer issue for me. ALL pro life people should be ok with it.

Thats why I have ZERO problems with it. Its a no brainer issue for me. ALL pro life people should be ok with it.

But many pro life people think that you should just never have sex if you don't want a baby.

I think a lot of marriages would break down because of that.

Their body their choice.

Anybody disagree?

Or do we have some rights but not the right to control our own bodies?

I mean guys...if freedom doesn't start by owning your body?

You have NO freedom whatever.

Look I was a party maniac. Groupie beyond. Rock and roll. I don't want to condemn some one partying down. I am not sitting here to be in judgement.

But boy oh boy. From what I have read....hey guys...right from the Word 17 day window of opportunity.

That doesn't sound right at all .

But if you have been raped and you know it can't you get the morning after pill?

Forum List

Back