~How And Why??~

The answer is selfishness. Suicide, let alone murder/suicide, is the most selfish thing anyone can do. I will never fathom the idea.

The answer is selfishness. Suicide, let alone murder/suicide, is the most selfish thing anyone can do. I will never fathom the idea.

I agree, IMO suicide is equivalent to murder in the eyes of God because you are taking a human life in both cases. Man has no right to take a life, not even his own.

I agree, IMO suicide is equivalent to murder in the eyes of God because you are taking a human life in both cases. Man has no right to take a life, not even his own.

I disagree.
Taking the lives of the children was definitely wrong!

But.....I have tried suicide before....thought about it many times after that as well.....and I feel if a person just can't go on any longer.....well........if they see that as the way from all the pain......I could understand.

A person is the ONLY one to have the right to choose the time and manner of their death.

Just be certain because you are dead for an awfully long time.

Forum List

Back