How and when did Facebook become a place for people to.....

FB has changed in recent years IMO. It was always a social site but I've blocked friends that totally overdo the 'share my life' stuff. Do I have to see your daily selfie with the frigging the camera two inches from your face? Or the muffin your having for breakfast? Do I need to hear about how much you miss your Dad for 100th time? I miss my Dad too but that's a personal thing isn't it? I agree with FBJ on this one.

This from the guy who comes on a political forum to whine about women wearing tight pants and he cannot control his own mind? lmao

This is what FaceBook always was. People talk about what is on their mind and about their lives. You want to talk football? Go right ahead. Someone else wants to talk about their job, health ect, what fucking difference does it make?

One thing about talking about deaths, there are people who would not know someone died without those posts. And old mentor of mine died last year. Not being in my hometown, I would not have known until it was too late to attend his funeral. I am grateful to the people who posted it.

It certainly has more impact on people's lives than your ravings about tight pants or english muffins. Considering the amount of insanity you have posted, this thread shows your hypocrisy in it's true light.

If one of my relatives pass that shit is not going on facebook

If I meet that special someone it's not going on facebook
English muffins?

Can eat one off your ass?
Well that was enlightening! That's what one of your fans gets when she missed one of your rants?

My bad I thought you were being smart lol

This from the guy who comes on a political forum to whine about women wearing tight pants and he cannot control his own mind? lmao

This is what FaceBook always was. People talk about what is on their mind and about their lives. You want to talk football? Go right ahead. Someone else wants to talk about their job, health ect, what fucking difference does it make?

One thing about talking about deaths, there are people who would not know someone died without those posts. And old mentor of mine died last year. Not being in my hometown, I would not have known until it was too late to attend his funeral. I am grateful to the people who posted it.

It certainly has more impact on people's lives than your ravings about tight pants or english muffins. Considering the amount of insanity you have posted, this thread shows your hypocrisy in it's true light.

English muffins?

Well that was enlightening! That's what one of your fans gets when she missed one of your rants?

I sorta was. How do you get worked up over English muffins? Although if they're cut, not split, I'll admit it takes ALL the good out of it.

Fine. No one has suggested that you HAVE to post it. You are ranting about people sharing shit that effects their lives.

It's just too much POLITICAL and RELIGIOUS postings
Here's a clue; self control........ :eusa_whistle:

English muffins?

I sorta was. How do you get worked up over English muffins? Although if they're cut, not split, I'll admit it takes ALL the good out of it.

Because I feel since it's part of breakfast it should be available in all diners

I've never been on Facebook. I used to have a job where they paid the extra for my unlisted phone number, so Facebook was sorta out. Some of my students have shown me stuff on theirs, and I'll admit all the selfies are even more boring than the long strip of grandbaby pictures old folks carry in their wallets.

talk about their personal life like their relationships, job, health, family? The site is becoming retarded.

I think it's time to go to back to Myspace
I think this is the very reason why Facebook was created for!
People want to tell all about their personal life because they want to be "a little famous"
I found out this quote from Andy Warhol "in the future everyone will be world famous for 15 minutes"
That's the meaning of Facebook I imagine :)

talk about their personal life like their relationships, job, health, family? The site is becoming retarded.

People want to tell all about their personal life because they want to be "a little famous"
I found out this quote from Andy Warhol "in the future everyone will be world famous for 15 minutes"

Is that why people go live???

Is that why people go live???
I think yes. They want to be known by people in every possible way. It's the same thing for YouTube with one difference: if you have a Youtube account you can earn money :)

You're asking that question? You're kidding...... right?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Just people posting their business every damm day which is only family or your closet friends. They have no clue they are looking retarded
Sounds like the kind of the kind of crap some morons, not mentioning any names, post in forums like USMB. I'm sure you've seen some.

You're asking that question? You're kidding...... right?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Just people posting their business every damm day which is only family or your closet friends. They have no clue they are looking retarded
Sounds like the kind of the kind of crap some morons, not mentioning any names, post in forums like USMB. I'm sure you've seen some.

You are a undocumented faggot

On Facebook all of your 'friends' are alerted to all of your comments on everyone else's posts. Can't change that feature. So if you want to make a political comment that's unpopular with your family, there's no way to just keep it between you and the person you were addressing.
This is one of the many causes of FB leading to group-think .

I like G+. It's an undiscovered diamond. It is interest-oriented with communities for politics, sports, religion, animals, humor, memes, whatever. You can be anonymous if you want, or control who gets to see what

Forum List

Back