How and how Badly will the Ds blow this Mid-Term Gimme?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Many of the Ds are running on a dump Pelosi platform.

Feinstein's Chi-com chauffeur and a sexual assault "victim" who has undergone brain washing memory recovery "Therapy" but still can't remember a place or date where the assault happened.

The witch hunt is experiencing a grand jury investigation and declassification of their records of their criminal conspiracy.

Trump despite being annoying is setting new dinner table conversations about economic records.

Trump being annoying in the extreme is the only thing the Ds have going for them and they are not running on that, they are busy reinforcing their failures instead.

But just how the Ds using the never successful reinforcement of failure will manage to blow themselves up is still uncertain, what do you think the Ds will choose to destroy this gimme

How many wishful thinking threads have you started on "there's no way Hillary the Republicans can lose" at this point? Seems like twice a week or so.

Smacks of desperation too. Bigly.

How many wishful thinking threads have you started on "there's no way Hillary the Republicans can lose" at this point? Seems like twice a week or so.

Smacks of desperation too. Bigly.
Smacks of being able to see the light.

Never underestimate the Democrats' ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

There was a poll in the last few days that found the only people who think the Republicans won't lose this election is old white people. And the only people here who think the Republicans won't lose are old white people.

I'd post the poll, but I'm too lazy to find it.

Never underestimate the Democrats' ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

There was a poll in the last few days that found the only people who think the Republicans won't lose this election is old white people. And the only people here who think the Republicans won't lose are old white people.

I'd post the poll, but I'm too lazy to find it.

I saw a poll that said only old white people are too lazy to find polls. :eusa_shifty:

I'm too lazy to find it though.

Gimme? Have you looked at how well the economy is doing lately?

Have you looked at polling data? The Ds are doubling down on all of their dumb ass disasters because of their ratings in the polls. Trump is more noticeable for being annoying than being effective.

Gimme? Have you looked at how well the economy is doing lately?

Have you looked at polling data? The Ds are doubling down on all of their dumb ass disasters because of their ratings in the polls. Trump is more noticeable for being annoying than being effective.

After 2016, I wouldn't think anybody would put much credence in any poll data. To me, it's a tossup at this point in both chambers of Congress.

Feinstein's Chi-com chauffeur and a sexual assault "victim" who has undergone brain washing memory recovery "Therapy" but still can't remember a place or date where the assault happened.

The witch hunt is experiencing a grand jury investigation and declassification of their records of their criminal conspiracy.

Trump despite being annoying is setting new dinner table conversations about economic records.

Trump being annoying in the extreme is the only thing the Ds have going for them and they are not running on that, they are busy reinforcing their failures instead.

But just how the Ds using the never successful reinforcement of failure will manage to blow themselves up is still uncertain, what do you think the Ds will choose to destroy this gimme
I think if you check, The Senator hired and kept a Driver for 20 years who was a agent for China, he has returned to China and now we know he was a spy. She needs to investigate herself.

I think if you check, The Senator hired and kept a Driver for 20 years who was a agent for China, he has returned to China and now we know he was a spy. She needs to investigate herself.

True and if the Ds lose this election just in the Senate they are toast. Their contribution base is effectively gone if they fail to take either house of congress. They lose the house Trump uses temporary appointments at DOJ and the Treasury while the house builds a case for the FEC against the D contributor base they lose the senate they lose the courts. And they think they are in good shape.

Forum List

Back