How America's elections are hacked, missing link discovered

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Vote fraud expert Bev Harris exposes electronic voting machines

Black Box Voting, founded in 2003, performs nonpartisan investigative reporting on elections in an attempt to stop vote rigging.

You may be wondering what the term “black box” means. A “black box” system is non-transparent; its functions are hidden from the public. Elections, of course, should not be black box systems.

Here is a link to a free copy of the book, Black Box Voting HERE.
How America’s Elections Are Hacked, Missing Link Discovered
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The woman Bev Harris is an expert in voter fraud and has very good information all you have to do is go to her site provided within the article.

So one point gets right past the sheep and it's all in the news transparents and all . ...

The MSM runs around conning people that the elections CANT be hacked, and in the smae breath say ' RUSSIA IS HACKING THEM" lmdao how fkn stupid does the public have to be to not pick up on this bs being put right in front of them.

The problem with your threads is you post so much conspiracy nonsense, i assume everything you post here is just more of the same.

Edit: Oh, your information comes from Infowars. what a shocker. ok, thats a bummer. i wish people like you werent so eager to spread false information. Do some research for fuck sake. Find out if anyone outside of a conspiracy website is talking about this before you post.

• Banned
The problem with your threads is you post so much conspiracy nonsense, i assume everything you post here is just more of the same.

Edit: Oh, your information comes from Infowars. what a shocker. ok, thats a bummer. i wish people like you werent so eager to spread false information. Do some research for fuck sake. Find out if anyone outside of a conspiracy website is talking about this before you post.
It's more like the average American sheep are to stupid to know honesty information from MSM BS information. So of course a trendy liberal moron can't see the facts . ..

What a well trained Governmental Kiss ass, who is probably so low down on the IQ Charts, can't evne put it together that the term CONSPIRACY Was created by what another GOVERNMENTAL ENTITY CALLED THE CIA... so they can keep all their assholes in the Governmental lover coral.

To top it off you fkrs are so stupid you can't even find the links with in the story or WHERE THE STOR ORIGINATES FROM SO YOUR CARD OF INFOWARS EXCUSE IS ABOUT AS FROM LOW AS YOUR IQ

Last edited:
  • Banned

GO learn real information retread this woman is a fkn VOTER expert THE BEST PART LOON THE WOMAN IS A FKN DEMOCRAT. Such a shame she's got more intelligence than the average Democratic libtard.

Black Box Voting, founded in 2003, is a nonpartisan investigative reporting and public education organization for elections.

upload_2016-10-31_11-5-19.png

It's more like the average American sheep are to stupid to know honesty information from MSM BS information. So of course a trendy liberal moron can't see the facts . ..

What a well trained Governmental Kiss ass, who is probably so low down on the IQ Charts, can't evne put it together that the term CONSPIRACY Was created by what another GOVERNMENTAL ENTITY CALLED THE CIA... so they can keep all their assholes in the Governmental lover coral.

To top it off you fkrs are so stupid you can't even find the links with in the story or WHERE THE STOR ORIGINATES FROM SO YOUR CARD OF INFOWARS EXCUSE IS ABOUT AS FROM LOW AS YOUR IQ
Ok, posts like this dont help you look less kooky.

The truth is, you constantly get fed a load of bullshit from these nutty websites and you eat it up every time. Some guy made up a story, then put it online, and you bought into it. Your entire world perspective is built on lies, but youre so deep into this stuff that you arent able to see it.

Just research better and youll soon realize whats real and whats fake. Above all else, stay away from those conspiracy websites. They are lie machines that spit out horse shit.

• Banned

Oh only Losers with IQ's of six use that reason, why because your to fkn stupid to search the information

The truth is, you constantly get fed a load of bullshit from these nutty websites and you eat it up every time. Some guy made up a story, then put it online, and you bought into it. Your entire world perspective is built on lies, but youre so deep into this stuff that you arent able to see it.

That's your problem little boy , like I said the IQ level matches the name perfectly . The arrested development surely keeps you in a fantasy world, Time to come out of it now.
You also would have been intelligent enough to realize the site for voter fraud is it's own site. So your cop out , over used card of " Infowars" is about as lame and pathetic as was the race card usage. Most of you idiots who use that card , don't even know wtf planet your on and your reality in life is when is the next football game.

Oh only Losers with IQ's of six use that reason, why because your to fkn stupid to search the information

That's your problem little boy , like I said the IQ level matches the name perfectly . The arrested development surely keeps you in a fantasy world, Time to come out of it now.
You also would have been intelligent enough to realize the site for voter fraud is it's own site. So your cop out , over used card of " Infowars" is about as lame and pathetic as was the race card usage. Most of you idiots who use that card , don't even know wtf planet your on and your reality in life is when is the next football game.
All im saying is, if Infowars is reporting on it, its almost certainly not true. Do some research and youll find the truth.

• Banned

All im saying is, if Infowars is reporting on it, its almost certainly not true. Do some research and youll find the truth.

Ok, well i'm sorry I went off on you. Even though I still disagree with you. I've followed him too long and know all the dirt put out about him and why. Just like all the other Alternative media. There is a reason for it.
But anyway, again sorry to go off on you etc. I'm just a defensive over ppl picking on the source because it comes down to one thing " waking ppl the hell up to all this bs taking place.
All his information can easily be found else where.
If his stories are from else where there are links so it's not always Just Alex making up chit out of thin air.

Look at all the info here... lol

Current News from educate-yourself.org

Forum List

Back