How America got Hooked,Lined and Sinkered by the Cam-Annies

For those who are interested,in US Politik and future Bullshit Election Norms

Democracy, data and dirty tricks: Cambridge Analytica exposed on Four Corners - AdNews

From ABC FOUR CORNERS AUSTRALIA......where else....always factual
What on earth is an inmate from a failed prison country doing talking out his backside about the greatest country in the world? Do have a pass to be here?
YES DICK HEAD I DO.......YOU have proven to be a gullible fool.who is easily manipulated,,,Australia should take over America,as you have proven what a pack of wasters you are...in fact you were the first penal colony of England,we moved on....YOU MORPHED INTO A PACK OF PENISES...........GO SUCK ......DICK HEAD

Last edited:
My primary reason for voting for Trump was because he is a businessman and not a professional politician. It's the pros who've guided this country into it's current mess(es). Combine that with the alternative being the deplorable Hildebeast and it was an easy decision.
TRUMP IS A FRAUD....

My primary reason for voting for Trump was because he is a businessman and not a professional politician. It's the pros who've guided this country into it's current mess(es). Combine that with the alternative being the deplorable Hildebeast and it was an easy decision.
TRUMP IS A FRAUD....
Please don't yell, dipshit. Thanks.

The article talks about set ups and fake stories being made to influence people. How do we know if the article linked to this thread isn’t a fake news story meant to undermine our democracy or Australia’s.

Well as you say...The rest of the world think you got MUGGED by a pack of CRIMINALS .....who are a lot Smarter than YOU OR TRUMP.........Silly Boy got conned

All politicians are criminals.....Trump knows this because he has dealt with politicians and criminals in his hard scrabble NY RE business. He is an American who understands American values and knows that our Constitution PROTECTS us from politicians. If the rest of the world were 'a lot smarter' than Trump they would have already come up with a solution to NK. (for instance) After all, Americans are all descended from 'criminals' of the Crown. It all depends on your perspective. It seems you have an anti-American perspective and a TDS problem.
Not at all I really like Americans,well there are a few morons ....I just think you were manipulated at the time but not know how....I do know because Trump had NO MONEY but the whole dynamics changed WHEN THE cAM-aNNIES SUPPORTED HIM WITH THEM BEING EMPLOYED BY BIG TOWN MONEY...yOU THINK HE WAS WHAT YOU NEEDED BUT YOU WERE MANIPULATED....JUST ADMIT IT,THEY FOOLED YOU ST

You must be referring to yourself as a moron, there are some 60+MM morons who voted for the loser in that election, and their candidate, Mrs. Hillary Clinton sucked to say the very least, just get over it...

The article talks about set ups and fake stories being made to influence people. How do we know if the article linked to this thread isn’t a fake news story meant to undermine our democracy or Australia’s.
How can it be Faked Papa,when the Cam-Annie folk clearly boast about it ????? steve

Well as you say...The rest of the world think you got MUGGED by a pack of CRIMINALS .....who are a lot Smarter than YOU OR TRUMP.........Silly Boy got conned

All politicians are criminals.....Trump knows this because he has dealt with politicians and criminals in his hard scrabble NY RE business. He is an American who understands American values and knows that our Constitution PROTECTS us from politicians. If the rest of the world were 'a lot smarter' than Trump they would have already come up with a solution to NK. (for instance) After all, Americans are all descended from 'criminals' of the Crown. It all depends on your perspective. It seems you have an anti-American perspective and a TDS problem.
Not at all I really like Americans,well there are a few morons ....I just think you were manipulated at the time but not know how....I do know because Trump had NO MONEY but the whole dynamics changed WHEN THE cAM-aNNIES SUPPORTED HIM WITH THEM BEING EMPLOYED BY BIG TOWN MONEY...yOU THINK HE WAS WHAT YOU NEEDED BUT YOU WERE MANIPULATED....JUST ADMIT IT,THEY FOOLED YOU ST

You must be referring to yourself as a moron, there are some 60+MM morons who voted for the loser in that election, and their candidate, Mrs. Hillary Clinton sucked to say the very least, just get over it...
GWV,I do not support Clinton or Trump for that matter...I believe Americans were presented with 2 Poison Chalices,is that the best that could have been offered out of 360 odd million Americans...I think not to be honest.

What I was trying to say WAS...how influences by outside people affect the outcome of an Election,American in this instance....This is a very dangerous precedence that has been set...not just for you Guys but Democratically Elected Governments including Ausparadise worldwide.......this has in no way anything to do with Trump(Pathetic) or Clinton(More Pathetic) but Democracy itself.

If your only response is...that I am a Moron,so be it...BUT better a Moron than a total Idiot Methinks...have a Gooday steve

you're a habitual liar, who backs up his lies with more lies.

you constantly spew hatred for America, yet lack the courage to leave.

you've exposed yourself, again, as being a leftist bitch.

Only a child says "Why do you hate me" when criticized.

Stop being a child, or you won't get a cookie.
does your boyfriend make you 'tuck'?

New Topics

Forum List

Back