How America got Hooked,Lined and Sinkered by the Cam-Annies

I've never ever gave one damn what some other countries leaders or their citizen thought about America or our leaders.

It boggles the mind how leftists care, it's like they are all the nerdy kids and want to hang out with the cool kids instead of hanging out with the winners.
Let`s just isolate ourselves and we can be the New North Korea. We already have a president who demands loyalty but why stop there?
Has there ever been a president who didn't demand loyalty?

I've never ever gave one damn what some other countries leaders or their citizen thought about America or our leaders.

It boggles the mind how leftists care, it's like they are all the nerdy kids and want to hang out with the cool kids instead of hanging out with the winners.

Guy, we have the worst statistics on health care, poverty, infrastructure in the industrialized world.

We aren't the "winners".
Do you have a deep seeded need to lie?

What caused you to hate the country you live in?

Who cut your balls off since you are to much of a pussy to leave?

Let`s just isolate ourselves and we can be the New North Korea. We already have a president who demands loyalty but why stop there?
Never go full retard.

Guy, we have the worst statistics on health care, poverty, infrastructure in the industrialized world.

We aren't the "winners".
..but we do have the world's most powerful military. Wouldn't think this indicates something is wrong?
We have the world`s most powerful military that hasn`t put a victory in the win column since 1945...with the exception of Granada.

Only a child screams "Why do you hate me" when he's reprimanded.

An adult takes stock of criticism and tries to make corrections.

I think you've exposed yourself as a child.

We have the world`s most powerful military that hasn`t put a victory in the win column since 1945...with the exception of Granada.

well, it goes further than that.

We really haven't had a "win" on our own since 1898. WWI and WWII, our allies did most of the fighting.

We really haven't had a "win" on our own since 1898. WWI and WWII, our allies did most of the fighting.
you're a habitual liar, who backs up his lies with more lies.

you constantly spew hatred for America, yet lack the courage to leave.

you've exposed yourself, again, as being a leftist bitch.

We aren't the "winners".
..but we do have the world's most powerful military. Wouldn't think this indicates something is wrong?
Yes...but it does make lots of politicians, bureaucrats, and the .01% very wealthy and powerful.

You have not demonstrated that August West, or anyone else has lied. He has made some good points, and he has every right to speak. I have seen nothing to suggest that he has spewed "hatred for America." Who are you to pretend to represent the American people and to tell other Americans to leave? Your views are not by any means representative of all of our nation. Why don't you leave?

You have not demonstrated that August West, or anyone else has lied. He has made some good points, and he has every right to speak. I have seen nothing to suggest that he has spewed "hatred for America." Who are you to pretend to represent the American people and to tell other Americans to leave? Your views are not by any means representative of all of our nation. Why don't you leave?
I suggest you read more of their posts, anyone with any honesty would easily come to the same conclusion as me.

as far as me leaving, I love it here, I took an oath to protect this country from people like them.

I suggest you read more of their posts, anyone with any honesty would easily come to the same conclusion as me.

as far as me leaving, I love it here, I took an oath to protect this country from people like them.

You are the one suggesting that other Americans leave. Your conclusions are not bolstered, "in all honesty," by anything August West or any of the others have said. What oath would commit you to "protect this country" from your fellow Americans?

You are the one suggesting that other Americans leave. Your conclusions are not bolstered, "in all honesty," by anything August West or any of the others have said. What oath would commit you to "protect this country" from your fellow Americans?
I served in the Navy.

I swore to protect this country from all enemies, both foreign and domestic.

Yes, I consider America haters to be enemies. Who wouldn't..

I served in the Navy.

No one here hates America, so what are you talking about?

I served in the Navy.

No one here hates America, so what are you talking about?
joe clearly does, so does most of the left.

oh wait, are you one of those deluded leftist that want to change America into a copy of an eu nation?

if so, move there.

joe clearly does, so does most of the left.

oh wait, are you one of those deluded leftist that want to change America into a copy of an eu nation?

if so, move there.

You see, here's the thing... when leftists are in charge of this country fixing whatever the right fucked up, you guys never say the country you'd want to move to...

Because any country that follows your philosophy is even more fucked up.

I served in the Navy.

I served in the Army for 11 years.

I got out in 1992 after the Gulf War, when we sent our young men off to die for the Oil Companies and the Jews.

I think you have a delusion about who our enemies are. They aren't some resident of a third world country we bomb for no good reason.

They are the people who want to undo hundreds of years of progress.

My primary reason for voting for Trump was because he is a businessman and not a professional politician. It's the pros who've guided this country into it's current mess(es). Combine that with the alternative being the deplorable Hildebeast and it was an easy decision.

My primary reason for voting for Trump was because he is a businessman and not a professional politician. It's the pros who've guided this country into it's current mess(es). Combine that with the alternative being the deplorable Hildebeast and it was an easy decision.

I honestly have to wonder how anyone could think Trump would be good at being president because he's a businessman.

Such a person would have to ignore..

1) That the managers of where he works are generally clueless (which 99.9% of them are.)
2) That Trump's own record in business has had far more failures than successes.
3) That running a government and a business are totally different skill sets. Hint- you can't fire people who disagree with you.

But at least you admit your misogyny was a factor. that's a first step in getting help.

I honestly have to wonder how anyone could think Trump would be good at being president because he's a businessman.

Such a person would have to ignore..

1) That the managers of where he works are generally clueless (which 99.9% of them are.)
2) That Trump's own record in business has had far more failures than successes.
3) That running a government and a business are totally different skill sets. Hint- you can't fire people who disagree with you.

But at least you admit your misogyny was a factor. that's a first step in getting help.
JoeyB Dolezal I could care less what a lying sack of shit like you and others of you ilk wonder about anything.

Forum List

Back