How am I racist?

How am I racist??? I just point out reality with offical "stats" and wish for debate for improvement of our society. I'd think blacks would want to be part of our discussion towards a safer, richer and more productive society. I'm discovering quite the opposite as they wish to be racist and don't care to listen to whites.

Why? Why shouldn't I point out that the black youth crime rate within our cities is sky high...Do you really believe you don't have problems that we can work on? This is the only way we will ever come to a conclusion to what you really consider to be fair. Instead, you want to play the victim card and don't really care about working with whites. I'm afriad that you don't really want to work with us or much care to be part of a society with us as your equals. It is human nature to rule over one or the other...

You may see me as racist but I do feel that a lot of you're the same. At least I have solid data supporting my case.

What say you blacks? How are you being mistreated? Seriously.

You keep pointing out your race is superior to others.

That makes you a racist.

It's not a very complicated thing.

:clap2:

How am I racist??? I just point out reality with offical "stats" and wish for debate for improvement of our society. I'd think blacks would want to be part of our discussion towards a safer, richer and more productive society. I'm discovering quite the opposite as they wish to be racist and don't care to listen to whites.

Why? Why shouldn't I point out that the black youth crime rate within our cities is sky high...Do you really believe you don't have problems that we can work on? This is the only way we will ever come to a conclusion to what you really consider to be fair. Instead, you want to play the victim card and don't really care about working with whites. I'm afriad that you don't really want to work with us or much care to be part of a society with us as your equals. It is human nature to rule over one or the other...

You may see me as racist but I do feel that a lot of you're the same. At least I have solid data supporting my case.

That you have to ask is confirmation of the fact you are a racist.

And your racism is particularly insidious, where you respond to perception rather than fact, cite ‘statistics’ without examining the what the data really mean, and perpetuate the myth of ‘reverse discrimination,’ presenting whites as being in some sort of ‘peril.’

You are ignorant, hateful, and afraid, the foundation of your racism.

And your racism is particularly insidious, where you respond to perception rather than fact, cite ‘statistics’ without examining the what the data really mean, and perpetuate the myth of ‘reverse discrimination,’ presenting whites as being in some sort of ‘peril.’

and the foundation of your racism is the fear that he is correct

In the last few weeks I have seen TV commercials for a dating service called "Meet Black People.com" on the national networks.

It features pictures and videos of only blacks; saying this site is just for black people wanting to meet other black people.

Can you imagine the firestorm if there was a similar "Meet White People.com" ??

The media would go crazy; and the usual suspects, Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton would be screaming racism and making comparisons to the KKK and nazis.

And of course, the white liberal PC crowd would be staging demonstrations and demanding boycots of stations that ran the ads. :cool:

You think everyone would go crazy if there were a meet Italian or Greek singles website?

There's no fear he's "correct".

And there is no foundation for your claim that this poster is "racist".

You folks really have to stop divorcing meanings from words.

It makes you look silly and unintelligent.

that's rich coming from the biggest projectionist at USMB

PS

I keep forgetting that neither you nor those you agree with can be racists.

Last edited:

Why are you a racist?

1. When one uses terms like "we" and "they", it clearly speaks to the fact that you actually believe that "you" belong to a ethnic or racial group that is superior to another.

2. You do nt speak in terms of individuals nor do you ever approach your so called "dialouge" by framing it with any positive examples of what differentiates those to whom your stereotypes do not apply.

2. Lastly, your conversation often frames "your" ethnic group as being infallible by comparison, when in fact the structure of your grammar as well as the very way that you express yourself would from where I am sitting, place you in the lower rung of the academic spectrum in the very ethnic group that you so proudly use as your personal measuring stick of "achievement."

I do not expect you to be able to clearly understand what I am stating here. It is obvious to me, whether you were black, white, or brown, that you have the perspective of one who is not wordly, wise, or frankly even posseses the mental acuity to comprehend logic.

Last edited:

PS

You obviously are new around here.

You'd find me agreeing with people like Charles Buchanan. Who's a full blown, unapologetic racist.

But he's really keyed into politics and very smart.

Matthew you're racist because every thread is about blacks. You use coded words as a guise to act like you have sincerity as if you care, but I find majority of your posts redundant. You remind me of an old co-worker of mine. Will talk all day about how "ethnic cultures" leech off society but he himself can't even obtain a G.E.D. Hence is the reason I ask for your education background.

I have yet to meet a racist physiology professor that subscribe to your views. In actuality, in the academic world you'd be the laughing stock. Most of your so-called knowledge is web based, you cannot articulate yourself properly. Like any racist you are a drain, just like the very people you complain about.

A co-worker that can't even aquire a GED for himself? Well he does have a job, doe she not? Even if it is flipping burgers.

PS

You obviously are new around here.

You'd find me agreeing with people like Charles Buchanan. Who's a full blown, unapologetic racist.

But he's really keyed into politics and very smart.

I have no idea who Charles Buchanan is and trust me, you severely over-rate yourself

Why is the black youth crime rate within our cities sky high?

somehow its gotta be whitey's fault

somehow its gotta be whitey's fault

Same for every single city and nation that has a large black population. It isn't whitey's fault...At least common sense would dictate. :eusa_boohoo:

If you're white and not a democrat you're racist.

Well you guys did a great job articulating young Matthew's racism.

The only thing I have to add is that if it makes anyone feel better he's almost certainly posting from his parent's house and will never amount to much at all in life.

Have you ever started a thread about a white person attacking a black person? Nope. To you, only black people attack and you use every chance you get to attack blacks.

I knew this race hater matthew was Black,just knew and he finally made a mistake.

Forum List

Back