How am I racist?

i do not like the communist Chinese society and belief system ,but like Asian society in the US they are a plus not a negative like black society.

My how evolved of you. You have a minority you don't hate? Will wonders never cease?!
i like all minorities except blacks.

How amazing of you. You've come so far, since KKK also hate Catholics and Jews.

i have nothing against Hispanics,Asians,Native Americans,or Jews,but i do not like black society.who does ??society and culture is a system .i do not like communism or communist Chinese culture ,but i do not hate Asians . because as a society in the US they are a plus not a negative like black culture.

how are you racist?

is that a rhetorical question?

,but i do not like black society.who does ??

The entire fucking world, if African American culture is the black society of which you speak. Rap and Hiphop are taking over popular music in damn near every language spoken on the planet, with exception of some Islamic countries, albeit, Iran, Pakistan etc have kids on the street dressing in HipHop culture fashion and loving their Rap / HipHop artists.

Boy that's gotta chap your pointy head, sheet wearing bigot ass.

You feel me, Wigga?

Last edited:

How amazing of you. You've come so far, since KKK also hate Catholics and Jews.
i have never supported a hate group in my posts or threads .

Actually I think they'd be highly appreciative of the ignorant shit you're posting, and would love to send you some sheets if only you could find it in your heart to also hate Catholics and Jews.

Last edited:
In the last few weeks I have seen TV commercials for a dating service called "Meet Black People.com" on the national networks.

It features pictures and videos of only blacks; saying this site is just for black people wanting to meet other black people.

Can you imagine the firestorm if there was a similar "Meet White People.com" ??

The media would go crazy; and the usual suspects, Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton would be screaming racism and making comparisons to the KKK and nazis.

And of course, the white liberal PC crowd would be staging demonstrations and demanding boycots of stations that ran the ads. :cool:

You think everyone would go crazy if there were a meet Italian or Greek singles website?

ItalianSinglesConnection.com - Italian Singles Connection | ItalianDatingSites.net - Cached
Now what?

Matthew you're racist because every thread is about blacks. You use coded words as a guise to act like you have sincerity as if you care, but I find majority of your posts redundant. You remind me of an old co-worker of mine. Will talk all day about how "ethnic cultures" leech off society but he himself can't even obtain a G.E.D. Hence is the reason I ask for your education background.

I have yet to meet a racist physiology professor that subscribe to your views. In actuality, in the academic world you'd be the laughing stock. Most of your so-called knowledge is web based, you cannot articulate yourself properly. Like any racist you are a drain, just like the very people you complain about.

A co-worker that can't even aquire a GED for himself? Well he does have a job, doe she not? Even if it is flipping burgers.

Idiot.....

At hospitals especially those that are lenient, they gave him a conditional term of employment......But of course you wouldn't know that you toothless redneck.

In the last few weeks I have seen TV commercials for a dating service called "Meet Black People.com" on the national networks.

It features pictures and videos of only blacks; saying this site is just for black people wanting to meet other black people.

The media would go crazy; and the usual suspects, Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton would be screaming racism and making comparisons to the KKK and nazis.

And of course, the white liberal PC crowd would be staging demonstrations and demanding boycots of stations that ran the ads. :cool:

Yes Muslims aren't hypocritical like the above (sarcasm). Nont only is the above not a Muslim, he is a hypocrite and covert racist, much like Matthew

Muslim Matrimonials, Muslim Marriage, Muslim Women & Muslim ...

www.muslima.com

Arab Dating in The USA - Trusted Dating For Single Arabs
www.arablounge.com/

AsianDating.com - Asian Dating & Singles
www.asiandating.com/

Even websites for white singles to meet!!!

iDating4U.com® White dating - Find white singles!
www.idating4you.com/white-dating/

OMG someone call Jesse Jackson there is a white singles online dating!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Last edited:

Yes Muslims aren't hypocritical like the above (sarcasm). Nont only is the above not a Muslim, he is a hypocrite and covert racist, much like Matthew

Muslim Matrimonials, Muslim Marriage, Muslim Women & Muslim ...

Muslim Matrimonials, Muslim Marriage, Muslim Women & Muslim Dating at Muslima.com

Arab Dating in The USA - Trusted Dating For Single Arabs
ArabLounge.com: Arab Dating, Arab Singles, Single Muslim Dating & Arab Chat

AsianDating.com - Asian Dating & Singles
Asian Dating, Asian Singles, Asian Personals & Asian Women at AsianDating.com

Even websites for white singles to meet!!!

OMG someone call Jesse Jackson there is a white singles online dating!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Lol!".................he will be there with his mythical "race card" in hand.

I dont know if you are racist i didnt followed your Posts. But People who usually Claim that blacks are criminal dont do it to make a constructive Point but to generalise the black Population and make distinctions between the Nation, and also to stir up hatred between different races.

I dont know if you are racist i didnt followed your Posts. But People who usually Claim that blacks are criminal dont do it to make a constructive Point but to generalise the black Population and make distinctions between the Nation, and also to stir up hatred between different races.

people like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson make a damned good living doing just that.

We also have someone in the oval office doing a pretty fair job of it too.

people like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson make a damned good living doing just that.

I dont know who the first two Guys are but I dont think Obama is a racist.

I dont know who the first two Guys are but I dont think Obama is a racist.

you need to inform yourself

I don't have to call people like Matthew racist, but they are XXXX or assholes.

Last edited by a moderator:

You can't have a seperate opinion. The fascist don't like that.
i don't believe blacks are modern humans .

Just like religion, "believing" doesn't make it true.

Also I thought you only hated Black Culture? Which is understandable in some points. However now you say you simply hate Black people, despite culture.

So do you think all blacks participate in the same exact culture (which is completely asinine) or are you just a hateful XXXX?

New Topics

Forum List

Back