How am I racist?

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
How am I racist??? I just point out reality with offical "stats" and wish for debate for improvement of our society. I'd think blacks would want to be part of our discussion towards a safer, richer and more productive society. I'm discovering quite the opposite as they wish to be racist and don't care to listen to whites.

Why? Why shouldn't I point out that the black youth crime rate within our cities is sky high...Do you really believe you don't have problems that we can work on? This is the only way we will ever come to a conclusion to what you really consider to be fair. Instead, you want to play the victim card and don't really care about working with whites. I'm afriad that you don't really want to work with us or much care to be part of a society with us as your equals. It is human nature to rule over one or the other...

You may see me as racist but I do feel that a lot of you're the same. At least I have solid data supporting my case.

What say you blacks? How are you being mistreated? Seriously.

Last edited:
How am I racist??? I just point out reality with offical "stats" and wish for debate for improvement of our society. I'd think blacks would want to be part of our discussion towards a safer, richer and more productive society. I'm discovering quite the opposite as they wish to be racist and don't care to listen to whites.

Why? Why shouldn't I point out the black youth crime rate the within our cities...Do you really believe you don't have problems that we can work on? This is the only way we will ever come to a conclussion to what you really consider to be fair. Instead, you want to play the victim card and don't really care about working with whites. I'm afriad that you don't really want to work with us or much care to be part of a society with us as your equals.

You may see me as racist but I do feel that a lot of you're the same. At least I have solid data supporting my case.

What say you blacks? How are being mistreated? Seriously.

Because you have a history on this board of making negative comments on other races based on loose facts and talking points...

Why? Why shouldn't I point out the black youth crime rate the within our cities...Do you really believe you don't have problems that we can work on? This is the only way we will ever come to a conclussion to what you really consider to be fair. Instead, you want to play the victim card and don't really care about working with whites. I'm afriad that you don't really want to work with us or much care to be part of a society with us as your equals.

Because you have a history on this board of making negative comments on other races based on loose facts and talking points...

he also only posts about things minorities "do" to whites.. and crimes committed 'against' whites...

• Banned

How is using data from the FBI, Police departments and the cdc loose facts?

What would you call a solid fact?

Last edited:

Why? Why shouldn't I point out that the black youth crime rate within our cities is sky high...Do you really believe you don't have problems that we can work on? This is the only way we will ever come to a conclusion to what you really consider to be fair. Instead, you want to play the victim card and don't really care about working with whites. I'm afriad that you don't really want to work with us or much care to be part of a society with us as your equals. It is human nature to rule over one or the other...

You are a passive aggressive racist. The worst kind if you ask me.

• Banned

So discusing issues that are very real=racism. Do you people even consider the data? Why shouldn't we demand better from these people.

You keep pointing out your race is superior to others.

That makes you a racist.

It's not a very complicated thing.

So discusing issues that are very real=racism. Do you people even consider the data? Why shouldn't we demand better from these people.

Right there. You say THESE people and they are OUR people. We are one people. You like to imply your racism. Just come out and start using the N word or make your avatar a noose.

This is a sensitive issue.We must talk with the blacks first and then we can come to a conclusion.

Last edited:
I don't think that Matthew as your typical racist.

He just champions the white race over other races.

All of the other races push their racial agenda.

So I have no problem with him sticking up for his white race over other races. :cool:

So I have no problem with him sticking up for his white race over other races. :cool:

The step after championing your own race is the subjection of other inferior races. People who champion the white race are only looking for power over other races. We are Americans with different racial backgrounds. No one any better than the other.

You gotta be real careful here...

The Libs have come up with certain buzzwords,codewords,or what ever the term is these days.
You mention a few words in a sentence and you are considered racist...You are done.Cooked.

And if you are critical of this President.
That is an automatic according to Chris Mathews of MSNBC.

In the last few weeks I have seen TV commercials for a dating service called "Meet Black People.com" on the national networks.

It features pictures and videos of only blacks; saying this site is just for black people wanting to meet other black people.

Can you imagine the firestorm if there was a similar "Meet White People.com" ??

The media would go crazy; and the usual suspects, Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton would be screaming racism and making comparisons to the KKK and nazis.

And of course, the white liberal PC crowd would be staging demonstrations and demanding boycots of stations that ran the ads. :cool:

The step after championing your own race is the subjection of other inferior races. People who champion the white race are only looking for power over other races. We are Americans with different racial backgrounds. No one any better than the other.

You say that matthew is white,:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fake Muslim speaks

In the last few weeks I have seen TV commercials for a dating service called "Meet Black People.com" on the national networks.

It features pictures and videos of only blacks; saying this site is just for black people wanting to meet other black people.

Can you imagine the firestorm if there was a similar "Meet White People.com" ??

The media would go crazy; and the usual suspects, Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton would be screaming racism and making comparisons to the KKK and nazis.

And of course, the white liberal PC crowd would be staging demonstrations and demanding boycots of stations that ran the ads. :cool:
They dont like mooslums and whites

Matthew you're racist because every thread is about blacks. You use coded words as a guise to act like you have sincerity as if you care, but I find majority of your posts redundant. You remind me of an old co-worker of mine. Will talk all day about how "ethnic cultures" leech off society but he himself can't even obtain a G.E.D. Hence is the reason I ask for your education background.

I have yet to meet a racist physiology professor that subscribe to your views. In actuality, in the academic world you'd be the laughing stock. Most of your so-called knowledge is web based, you cannot articulate yourself properly. Like any racist you are a drain, just like the very people you complain about.

Matthew you're racist because every thread is about blacks. You use coded words as a guise to act like you have sincerity as if you care, but I find majority of your posts redundant. You remind me of an old co-worker of mine. Will talk all day about how "ethnic cultures" leech off society but he himself can't even obtain a G.E.D. Hence is the reason I ask for your education background.

I have yet to meet a racist physiology professor that subscribe to your views. In actuality, in the academic world you'd be the laughing stock. Most of your so-called knowledge is web based, you cannot articulate yourself properly. Like any racist you are a drain, just like the very people you complain about.

as if you do not self-righteously lecture white people about their treatment of blacks while at the same time ignore the behavior of blacks toward whites.

you are a fraud and a hypocrite

Forum List

Back