How about we trade places?

You racists think we blacks are given so much and have it is easy, how about we trade places?.

Ah, hate to break this to you, Sparky but there are "whites" that have it far worse than you do! How about I grant you that wish and you trade places with an out of work white coal worker from Appalachia? Or do you just want to trade place with the RICH white folks?

'Cause if you do...then it's not a racial thing...you're just jealous of other people's success!

I know you want to deny the truth, but I'm the OP in this thread. So how about you trading places with me? Would you want to spend 57 years black? Cause the coal miner makes on average 42,000 per year. It took me about 1.5 years to make that running a NFP . So I'd be drawing unemployment on that 42,000. I could start a business with that and what I saved.
I spent 10 years in the service not making Jack Squat.....During that time............I learned a Trade........and became very good at it...................That opportunity is and was available to all whether you are Black, White, Hispanic, are Freaking ET............

Your problem.......is that you blame others for your own failures...........stop crying and get off your ass and do something...........

BTW........most businesses fail.............they get off their butt and try again........or just go to work and do what we have to do to make a living..............You are owed nothing...........you are responsible for your path............Stop complaining and just freaking do it.

We are tired of LOSERS playing the stupid we are the victim card.

You racists think we blacks are given so much and have it is easy, how about we trade places?.

Ah, hate to break this to you, Sparky but there are "whites" that have it far worse than you do! How about I grant you that wish and you trade places with an out of work white coal worker from Appalachia? Or do you just want to trade place with the RICH white folks?

'Cause if you do...then it's not a racial thing...you're just jealous of other people's success!

I know you want to deny the truth, but I'm the OP in this thread. So how about you trading places with me? Would you want to spend 57 years black? Cause the coal miner makes on average 42,000 per year. It took me about 1.5 years to make that running a NFP . So I'd be drawing unemployment on that 42,000. I could start a business with that and what I saved.

So who scares you more? The KKK marching or a Black Brother standing behind you while you take money out of an ATM??

Just wondering...

Greg

There’s no way I’d be able to do all the whining and feeling sorry for myself 24/7, so nope.

But that's all you racists do. And really white woman, you are the prime beneficiary of affirmative action and also are a protected class. You marred a white man and benefit from what he gives you. So you get both sides and you sit on your ass taking stupid.

So who scares you more? The KKK marching or a Black Brother standing behind you while you take money out of an ATM??

Just wondering...

Greg

The KKK. I've been at ATMS with black brothers I didn't know standing behind me while I've taken money out.. The most scared I ever was in that situation was when I stopped in a small rural all white town in Nebraska at an ATM after 10pm and a truck with 3 white boys was behind me..

Last edited:
There’s no way I’d be able to do all the whining and feeling sorry for myself 24/7, so nope.

But that's all you racists do. And really white woman, you are the prime beneficiary of affirmative action and also are a protected class. You marred a white man and benefit from what he gives you. So you get both sides and you sit on your ass taking stupid.
Not only a racist, but you are a sexist too.

And I thought you just troll, you really believe what you write don't ya?

Did you not grasp the "out of work" white coal worker concept? 'Cause out of work coal workers don't make $42,000 a year! Duh?

Lol. Yet more whining and envy.
Don’t you bore yourself silly playing the helpless victim day in and day out?

Just wondering...

Greg

The KKK. I've been at ATMS with black brothers I didn't know standing behind me while I've taken money out.. The most scared I ever was in that situation was when I stopped in a small rural all white town in Nebraska at an ATM after 10pm and a truck with 3 white boys was behind me..

And what did the 3 scary white boys do?

Just wondering...

Greg

And what did the 3 scary white boys do?

I think it would be called "driving while white"? City folks like IM2 think anyone in a pickup truck is a KILLER REDNECK!!!

He'd be the first person to wail his outrage if someone DARED to label some blacks the same way he did to those 3 white teens in the pickup truck behind him...but he's oblivious to what a hypocrite he is!

BuckToothMoron said:
I wouldn’t trade places with you for all the money in the world. You are a bitter, downtrodden individual who just wants to blame others (whites) for your worthless life.
No No No
He's 57
A Business Success
And Retired

So Instead Of Fishing In The Mountains
He Here All Balled Up
Trying To Give Himself A Coronary

Thanks, IM2. Though I am not quite ready to relinquish my so-called, "White Privilege".

However, I do implore you to learn why large numbers of American kids are being deprived of the privilege many Americans of all backgrounds enjoy.

white privilege kendrick lamar,nasir jones,shawn carter.jpg

During a now-deleted November 2016 live conversation with 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) and sexual abuse victim Tommy Sotomayor, Dr. Oya Maat, Ph.D revealed Tommy shared with his viewers information about Child Abuse she was not aware of.

Focusing on the information Dr. Maat revealed about black or American of moms of African descent being the highest number of cases of reported Child Abusers, are you sad, disappointed and perhaps angry that just SIX PERCENT of America's population is responsible for our Nation's highest numbers of reported Child Abuse?

YouTube search terms: 'Dr Oya Maat Tommy Sotomayor Discuss CHILD ABUSE'

YouTube search terms: "Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Alexis Erika Published on Mar 7, 2014

OBAMA PROMOTING HATE VIOLENCE.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Just wondering...

Greg

Your lies are catching up with you. Your racism is on full display.

New Topics

Forum List

Back