How About This View??????

Niiiiiiiiiice Fix on the O/P.

Two gold stars and a cookie.

Carry on.

What's wrong Joe don't have the guts to read it, or is it over your head?

Read the following VERY closely, AnonymousIV. You get a break 'cause you're new, at least as far as post count goes.

The reason my name is in orange is because I'm a Moderator here at USMB. The reason I wrote that post in RED is because it's my job to help get and keep the bullshit that noobs and idiots post into rough compliance with what minimal rules and regulations this place has. When a Moderator or Administrator posts in red it's 'Official Business'.

Let me be clear on this... I don't give a flying fuck about the article you posted. My only interest in this thread was to 'fix' your opening post and get it in to compliance with USMB copyright rules. Imagine my pleasant surprise to punch the ticket, open the thread, and find that you had fixed it yourself, saving me the 90 seconds it would have taken to smack your hand and fix your post.

You were nice enough to fix your own boo-boo so I felt inspired to put on my MOD suit and take that 90 seconds to publicly thank you with a fairly clever quip for cleaning up your own mess. I bet you'd offer me 'light' beer, too...

Dude... :eusa_shifty: Don't bait the citizens wearing orange, especially if they post in red. If you don't understand something in red ask, in a private message if necessary.

Niiiiiiiiiice Fix on the O/P.

Two gold stars and a cookie.

Carry on.

What's wrong Joe don't have the guts to read it, or is it over your head?

Read the following VERY closely, AnonymousIV. You get a break 'cause you're new, at least as far as post count goes.

The reason my name is in orange is because I'm a Moderator here at USMB. The reason I wrote that post in RED is because it's my job, to help get and keep the bullshit that noobs and idiots post into rough compliance with what minimal rules and regulations this place has. When a Moderator or Administrator posts in red it's 'Official Business'.

Let me be clear on this... I don't give a flying fuck about the article you posted. My only interest in this thread was to 'fix' your opening post and get it in to compliance with USMB copyright rules. Imagine my pleasant surprise to punch the ticket, open the thread, and find that you had fixed it yourself, saving me the 90 seconds it would have taken to smack your hand and fix your post.

You were nice enough to fix your own boo-boo so I felt inspired to put on my MOD suit and take that 90 seconds to publicly thank you with a fairly clever quip for cleaning up your own mess. I bet you'd offer me 'light' beer, too...

Dude... :eusa_shifty: Don't bait the citizens wearing orange, especially if they post in red. If you don't understand something in red ask, in a private message if necessary.

OK Sorry

Gotta admit, the mods here are the best anywhere. They let so much more fly than any other board, with some basic, common sense rules.

I mean, I can say "Barack Obama is a communist nazi traitor gay loving gun hating dipshit who shold get in one of his hybrid cars, drive back to Hawaii and get the fuck out of my country"......and it's probably gonna be allowed haha!

Gotta admit, the mods here are the best anywhere. They let so much more fly than any other board, with some basic, common sense rules.

I mean, I can say "Barack Obama is a communist nazi traitor gay loving gun hating dipshit who shold get in one of his hybrid cars, drive back to Hawaii and get the fuck out of my country"......and it's probably gonna be allowed haha!
As I understand it, the MODS allow the truth to be spoken here.

:eusa_whistle:

As I understand it, the MODS allow the truth to be spoken here.

:eusa_whistle:

Almost....

We strive to allow ALL truths to be spoken here. That's why it's called The United States Message Board... Freedom of thought, baby!

Forum List

Back