How about them Packers

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Suck on it cowboy fans
35873.jpg

Go Packers! they are my second team behind the Raiders. Beating Dallas is always a plus

This was a rookie quarterback and a new team, relatively speaking, with no playoff experience other than Dezmonds position, and that isnt good experience.

Dallas will be back next year and they will return to the playoffs, count on it.

And they will win their first game and beyond, who knows?

The Patriots are going to stomp into the mud whatever team the NFC puts up, so it doesnt really matter.

Go Packers! they are my second team behind the Raiders. Beating Dallas is always a plus
Are the Raiders going to Las Vegas?

Vegas wants them BAD. We'll see.
The biggest nearest city is St. George. And that's a Mormon town that won't go to sports on Sunday.
I don't think they have the population.

You don't realize how many people drive here from California. Trust me, they'll come to see the Raiders.

Are the Raiders going to Las Vegas?

Kinda looks that way. its really dissapointing. The Golden State Warriors will be leaving the colosseum in Oakland and going to SF, jacking up the ticket prices higher and higher. It sure is hard catching a game anymore

Forum List

Back