How About Them Packers?

The Packers will beat the Giants handily tomorrow, primarily because baby Manning has already surpassed his talent. They will then play the Putriots in the Super Bowl a close game until the 4th quarter when NE finally pulled away with a 13 point win to be proclaimed the greatest team in NFL History.

* Were discovered cheating by video taping opposing teams signals early in their undefeated season resulting in a slap on the wrist by the pro-NE Commissioner.

Well what a fucking disappointment that was...

C'mon.. It was a very exciting disappointment.. Mr. Favre is SO nice, always throwing the ball right to the other team.. His mommy taught him to share.. :)

(BTW - West Bend..)

Green Bay was outcoached more than anything.

Did they even run the ball once in the second half? Once they abandoned the run, the Giants sat back in coverage and sent the pass rush.

No wonder they only got 30 yards of offense in the second half.

It was almost as if they had videos going or something like that.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl-wRbJoWVA[/ame]

Semper Fi,

I feel your pain man. The Pack should have won it. But shoulda...woulda...coulda

The Pats will eat the Giants alive. I wish I could say I am wrong but it will be over in the second quarter.

Semper Fi,

I feel your pain man. The Pack should have won it. But shoulda...woulda...coulda

The Pats will eat the Giants alive. I wish I could say I am wrong but it will be over in the second quarter.

Right. Because the Pats always blow teams out in the superbowl. :rolleyes:

They do have weaknesses, and the Giants match up with them pretty well to be able to exploit those weaknesses.

If the line is NE -10.5 or higher, I'm taking Giants +.

Should be easy money.

Forum List

Back