How About Them LSU Tigers!

lsusignnx5.jpg

Georgia was a good win.

But the auburn and Miami wins don't look as good now. Hell, auburn lost to Tennessee.
More quality wins than Bama has. Regardless, LSU has defeated (3) Top-10 teams so far this season.

-Geaux

Georgia was a good win.

But the auburn and Miami wins don't look as good now. Hell, auburn lost to Tennessee.

I think Alabama has at least passed through places like Miami and Tennessee, that is, to get to places to play teams like the Sisters of Charity.

And when they did, they seemed to hold up well. They didn't seem to get too scared.

Georgia was a good win.

More quality wins than Bama has. Regardless, LSU has defeated (3) Top-10 teams so far this season.

-Geaux

That is counting auburn as a top 10 team. Miami as well.
Yep, they were Top-10 until LSU knocked them out of it.

-Geaux

That was a preseason rating. Since that loss they have even lost to TN.

Georgia was a good win.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Which we know means nothing unless you keep winning. LSU was picked to finish near bottom in the SEC West and that was a bust.

-Geaux

What's the line this weekend with Bama vs UT? I can't find it. Might be waiting to see what Tua status is.

-Geaux

Georgia was a good win.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Which we know means nothing unless you keep winning. LSU was picked to finish near bottom in the SEC West and that was a bust.

-Geaux

They are playing very good ball. Especially on Defense.

What's the line this weekend with Bama vs UT? I can't find it. Might be waiting to see what Tua status is.

-Geaux

From what I have heard, Tua could have gone back in against Mizzou if he was needed. He wasn’t.
If I was Coach, I would have said the same thing. Need to keep your opponent, and Vegas, guessing. If Hurts starts I say Bama -17

-Geaux

-Geaux

From what I have heard, Tua could have gone back in against Mizzou if he was needed. He wasn’t.
If I was Coach, I would have said the same thing. Need to keep your opponent, and Vegas, guessing. If Hurts starts I say Bama -17

-Geaux

Hurts was 25-2. (He started the championship game, but I can’t give him that win).

-Geaux

-Geaux

Hurts was 25-2. (He started the championship game, but I can’t give him that win).
Hurts was 25-2 with a nasty Alabama defense. Now its the offense under Tua that is winning. Bama's defense is not as strong as years past.

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Hurts was 25-2 with a nasty Alabama defense. Now its the offense under Tua that is winning. Bama's defense is not as strong as years past.

-Geaux

No it is not. Everyone kept talking about the QB competition. Nobody talked about the number of defensive starters drafted.

Mizzou has an offense, especially the QB. Bama held them to 10, so I feel better.

Forum List

Back