How about Racial bias?

So for instance, a black judge who receives campaign contributions from the NAACP wouldn't be allowed to rule in a lawsuit involving the NAACP. Is that what you are getting at?

So for instance, a black judge who receives campaign contributions from the NAACP wouldn't be allowed to rule in a lawsuit involving the NAACP. Is that what you are getting at?

That and a RACIST LATINO Judge being allowed to rule on any issue involving any party that is not Latino with another party that is.

I repeat, if anyone had nominated a WHITE Judge that belonged to an organization called "The Race" that openly supported the platforms of that group but for whites not Hispanics. You all would be DEMANDING his racist ass be lynched and whom ever appointed him be impeached.

That and a RACIST LATINO Judge being allowed to rule on any issue involving any party that is not Latino with another party that is.

I repeat, if anyone had nominated a WHITE Judge that belonged to an organization called "The Race" that openly supported the platforms of that group but for whites not Hispanics. You all would be DEMANDING his racist ass be lynched and whom ever appointed him be impeached.

So this is really about Sotomayor to you ... I see.

Well, dude, if you read the first paragraph of the article you linked you would see that the supreme court ruling was about ELECTED judges and CAMPAIGN contributions.

Well, dude, if you read the first paragraph of the article you linked you would see that the supreme court ruling was about ELECTED judges and CAMPAIGN contributions.

And you fail as usual to think of where rulings lead. By the way DUMB ASS, if we can force Judges out for money we can force them out for being RACIST too.

I notice you skipped the part about her affiliations. Go ahead deny that if she were White and belonged to a WHITE organization that called it self "The Race" that espoused all the same things her group does but for whites not Hispanics you would be UP in ARMS.

And you fail as usual to think of where rulings lead. By the way DUMB ASS, if we can force Judges out for money we can force them out for being RACIST too.

I notice you skipped the part about her affiliations. Go ahead deny that if she were White and belonged to a WHITE organization that called it self "The Race" that espoused all the same things her group does but for whites not Hispanics you would be UP in ARMS.

The ruling is what it is. You can try to twist it all you want but at the end of the day it pertains to campaign contributions for elected judges. Them are the facts.

La Raza is basically the Latino equivalent of the NAACP. Big deal.

sotomayor-cartoon.jpg

Forum List

Back