How about full body scanners?

We do it to get on airplanes so why not to get into school?

Because no one knows if they are safe or not since the government has refused to allow them to be tested by an independent laboratory even though they are under court order to do so.

Did you forget that some of us here actually pay attention?

We do it to get on airplanes so why not to get into school?

Because no one knows if they are safe or not since the government has refused to allow them to be tested by an independent laboratory even though they are under court order to do so.

Did you forget that some of us here actually pay attention?
They are safer than bullets.

Pedophiles across America will rush to apply for the scanner jobs.

What a dumb idea.

You should read the thread before engaging in your fantasies moron.

Only a twisted creep would think your scenario is a "fantasy" - thanks for proving my point.

But I'll give you ten points for consistency in your advocacy of turning small children into tools of the state as early as possible. Putting them through metal detectors will teach them To Obey in a very memorable manner.

I just googled it, nothing on it.

You claim NJ uses full body scanners, good for them. Why doesn't everyone use them. It would be a lot more effective than arming teachers or rent a cops.

Would it?? is that scanner going to shoot back? dive in front of a kid to save a life?? confront the armed intruder hell bent on destruction??

It will get the paper clips and loose change they don't stand a chance.

There were metal detectors at the high school my oldest went to in northern Va back in the 90's

The solution is obvious...

Schools in space.

We launch our children into orbit at age 5, whereupon they attend school out of the reach of angry people with guns for the next 13 years.

It will only cost eleventy trillion dollars, and anyone opposed to this idea hates kids.

The solution is obvious...

Schools in space.

We launch our children into orbit at age 5, whereupon they attend school out of the reach of angry people with guns for the next 13 years.

It will only cost eleventy trillion dollars, and anyone opposed to this idea hates kids.

Wouldn't it be better just to genetically engineer them to be bullet proof?

Why not just use Ravi's posts as bullet proof vests? They are so full of themselves that no bullet could ever hope to make it through.

Problem solved

Pedophiles across America will rush to apply for the scanner jobs.

What a dumb idea.

Only a twisted creep would think your scenario is a "fantasy" - thanks for proving my point.

But I'll give you ten points for consistency in your advocacy of turning small children into tools of the state as early as possible. Putting them through metal detectors will teach them To Obey in a very memorable manner.

You're actually stupidier than I gave you credit for. Kudos.

You're actually stupidier than I gave you credit for. Kudos.

71075_275791767408_2655329_n.jpg

Forum List

Back