How about 'dem Steelers!

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
New England's 21 game win streak comes to an end. I believe we're seeing an up and coming QB in Ben Roethlisberger. This guy seems to be the real deal. Duce Staley looked awesome again, as did Bettis in some late cleanup work. The D looked pretty damn good in stifling NE all day long.

An excellent all around game by the Steelers! :gs:

jimnyc said:
New England's 21 game win streak comes to an end. I believe we're seeing an up and coming QB in Ben Roethlisberger. This guy seems to be the real deal. Duce Staley looked awesome again, as did Bettis in some late cleanup work. The D looked pretty damn good in stifling NE all day long.

Awesome upset --( I picked it too ) :gross2:

Sir Evil said:
Congrats to you! wish I could say the same bout them Vikings, and you can kiss my ass Jackass!:D

Randy Moss.

He's not the whole team but if you take him out of the picture they are definitely a different team. He makes big catches for big yards. When he's not catching, he is forcing the D to double cover him.

jimnyc said:

Of all the games I wanted to watch, this was the one. Can you friggin believe that trick-or-treat was scheduled for that night and I had to take my 4 year old daughter?????? Thank GOD that some of the houses had the game on and I could stand in the doorway and get quick updates.

Gotta love football season!!!

:gs: :rock:

Jim I just wanted them to lose!! Congrats!!

Now as for my Giants... I see a NY-NY Superbowl!! WooHoo!!!

The Giants will most definitely be in the bowl this year - the TOILET BOWL!!

damn str8 joan.

God damn giants fans are like the cowboys fans of the 90's. Every Dave campo year was the bowl year. Granted the Gianst are improved all because of that coach that the NY crybabies wanted lynched.

Good win for the steelers. When was the last time the best 2 teams in the NFL met in midseason and were from the same state?

insein said:
Good win for the steelers. When was the last time the best 2 teams in the NFL met in midseason and were from the same state?

Should be a great one. Philadelphia 7-0 at the Steelers 6-1. Good luck to your team, Insein! (I hope their bus crashes on the way) :)

Forum List

Back