How about 'dem Steelers, Part 2!

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Duce Staley was out with an aggravated hamstring. Without their leading rusher, the Steelers would be in trouble.

Think again!

The Bus rambles for 149 yards on 33 carries.

First they stop NE's 21 game winning streak and now they knock off the NFL's only unbeaten team.

:gs:

good game for your steelers, jimmy. Horrible game by my eagles. Combine the 2 and its a blow out.

Steelers looked real good but this is the worst ive seen the eagles play since that Indy game 2 years ago.

No intensity. Poor tackling. Poor coverage. The defense really looked like shit today. OFfense couldnt get going cause they were in desperate situations all day but they looked bad too.

Congrats on the win. Eagles will have better days. I feel bad for the cowboys next week.

Jackass said:
I have NEVER liked the Steelers as much as I do today!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!! GIANTS go DOWN, just like the COWBOYS did! :mm:

insein said:
good game for your steelers, jimmy. Horrible game by my eagles. Combine the 2 and its a blow out.

That's what I said to John after the game. I didn't know if the Steelers were that good or if the Eagles just played so badly. Ben had an average game with a little over 190 yards but the Steelers got well over 200 yards rushing to put them at #1 in the NFL. In my opinion, the confidence killer happened when McNabb tried to do too much when he threw the interception. Had they scored it would have been 14-7 but instead it went to 21-0. The Steelers D is getting better every week. Any day you hold the Eagles to 3 points you are doing well, even on an off day for the Eagles.

Steelers looked real good but this is the worst ive seen the eagles play since that Indy game 2 years ago.

The Steelers are now the favorites to win the SB. I hate that, I'd rather they be underdogs. They'll get overconfident and kill it.

No intensity. Poor tackling. Poor coverage. The defense really looked like shit today. OFfense couldnt get going cause they were in desperate situations all day but they looked bad too.

I thought they were tough until the INT. They seemed to go straight downhill after that. They'll bounce back though and beat Dallas on MNF. They'll go far in the playoffs.

Congrats on the win. Eagles will have better days. I feel bad for the cowboys next week.

Yep. Maybe we'll see an all PA SB this year!

gop_jeff said:
I see myself owing Karin a six-pack because the Texans aren't doing quite as well...

*ahem*

when you're ready to concede and just give me that case of beer, PM me for the address. :D We both know Houston wont catch up.

I sure am getting thirsty cheering all these wins.

:halo:

...mmmm.... beer.....

lilcountriegal said:
*ahem*

when you're ready to concede and just give me that case of beer, PM me for the address. :D We both know Houston wont catch up.

I sure am getting thirsty cheering all these wins.

:halo:

...mmmm.... beer.....

You are ruthless... but I'm holding out until Pittsburgh clinches it! :p:

New Topics

Forum List

Back