How about a Dog Lover's Thread?

my little  baby.jpg

I had to put her down a few yeas ago. I think she was the cutest thing ever.

Missy...I didn
View attachment 49494

Awww, a little Boston Terrier! What was her name?
Zim ... she was tiny. =)

The only fault a dog has is they don't live long enough. I believe there's a famous quote out there saying something similar. ;)

Here's my pug, Mason, with Emma in the back. Mason is getting old. He was my first pug. I have 3 others...2 old pugs, and two young ones. So, all together I have Mason, Mallory, Jackson, and JoJo. :D

masonandemma.jpg

awww
Missy...I didn
View attachment 49494

Zim ... she was tiny. =)

The only fault a dog has is they don't live long enough. I believe there's a famous quote out there saying something similar. ;)

Here's my pug, Mason, with Emma in the back. Mason is getting old. He was my first pug. I have 3 others...2 old pugs, and two young ones. So, all together I have Mason, Mallory, Jackson, and JoJo. :D

View attachment 49498
Missy was her shelter name...we named her Zim. I fostered quite a few also. Now I have a Belgian Malinois.

And here's Mason in his life-jacket. :D He's a little old man now.

View attachment 49499

haha hes so cute. looks like he could be a lifeguard.
Missy...I didn
View attachment 49494

Zim ... she was tiny. =)

View attachment 49498

LOL!!!
one Halloween I dressed my boston in a spider costume...she kept looking back and growling at the legs following her.
My dog now isnt the dress up type. :eusa_naughty: lol

awww
Missy...I didn
View attachment 49494

Zim ... she was tiny. =)

View attachment 49498
Missy was her shelter name...we named her Zim. I fostered quite a few also. Now I have a Belgian Malinois.

I had to google Belgian Malinois. Cute! They look similar to a German Shepard. Are their personalities similar?

385_6-MalPuppies,1-12-13.DSC_9058.jpg

mine is...
awww
Missy...I didn
View attachment 49494

Zim ... she was tiny. =)

View attachment 49498

I had to google Belgian Malinois. Cute! They look similar to a German Shepard. Are their personalities similar?

Mine is ( from the ones Ive been around) hyper & large but really trainable. Ill post a pic of mine next time Im on.

mine is...
awww
Missy...I didn
Zim ... she was tiny. =)

View attachment 49498

Mine is ( from the ones Ive been around) hyper & large but really trainable. Ill post a pic of mine next time Im on.

Yes, please do! :)

Forum List

Back