"How a wise Latina Judge" compared to a White male,would not be the best sprme judge.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Supreame court nominee Sotomayor, should withdraw from the supreame court nomination process.

Her statement about how a "wise latina woman, would make a better decision than a white male, proves that she would use racial bias in making her decisions. Regardless
of what she states now, with regards to not allowing race to influence her decisions, she has already given off the impression that race, will be a very important factor in her decisions as a Supreame Court Judge.

If any White male would have made any such statement, he would be asked to withdraw from the nomination process for the Supreame Court. It is only fair that we should ask
judge Sotomayor, to also do the right thing and withdraw her name now.

Supreame court nominee Sotomayor, should withdraw from the supreame court nomination process.

Her statement about how a "wise latina woman, would make a better decision than a white male, proves that she would use racial bias in making her decisions. Regardless
of what she states now, with regards to not allowing race to influence her decisions, she has already given off the impression that race, will be a very important factor in her decisions as a Supreame Court Judge.

If any White male would have made any such statement, he would be asked to withdraw from the nomination process for the Supreame Court. It is only fair that we should ask

Yeah, but it case you haven't noticed, life isn't fair, and our country seems to be hell bent on not only allowing racism against whites, but promoting it.

Yeah, but it case you haven't noticed, life isn't fair, and our country seems to be hell bent on not only allowing racism against whites, but promoting it.

This is my point. I am Black, and I do not feel that Blacks or other minorities should make racial statments and get away with it. I don't condone, or approve of racism agaisnt Whites.
It can be considered just as bad as racism directed towards blacks or other minorites.

Racism is racism, no matter where it comes from. We should all speake out agaisnt it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back