How A Culture Dies

And now America has a pro-muslim president.

That is some scary stuff but it is the truth, the white liberal guilt trip destroyed it's own culture.

But then again, the human race will slowly decline back into the stone age without the leadership of European culture. when "whites" are gone so will be the best days on earth.

What a wonderful little show!

It looks like something that Hitler would have produced regarding the Jews.

Cultures die when they fail to bring good things to life.

The American culture is dying.

Doubt me?

Go into the archives of your local newpapers and read the social events calendars that our greater grandparents had.

Their culture was vibrant because they were part of a community of people who interacted with each other all the time and in multiple ways..glee clubs, games clubs, fraternal organziations, community suppers and all sorts of things that I'm better few of you have ever done.

Ours is moribund because we have been bambozzled into thinking that life is all about the individual.

The vector of the disease of the myth of the individual which is killing our culture is television, BTW.

Sounds like I'm overstating my case?

Okay...why do most of us come here everyday?

Because we're all seeking community (that is as much a primal drive in humans as sex, folks) and we cannot find enough of that in our own lives.

Last edited:
That is some scary stuff but it is the truth, the white liberal guilt trip destroyed it's own culture.

It's the liberal's fault that Western Civilization is reproducing at a rate of less than 1.6, and that Muslims are reproducing at a rate of 8?

How do you figure?

It looks like something that Hitler would have produced regarding the Jews.

So, how do Muslims feel about "the Jews"?

Funny you should ask. Maybe you should take a gander at the Jpost on any given day and find out what zionist jews feel about muslims before throwing that stone.

Cultures die when they fail to bring good things to life.

The American culture is dying.

Doubt me?

Go into the archives of your local newpapers and read the social events calendars that our greater grandparents had.

Their culture was vibrant because they were part of a community of people who interacted with each other all the time and in multiple ways..glee clubs, games clubs, fraternal organziations, community suppers and all sorts of things that I'm better few of you have ever done.

Ours is moribund because we have been bambozzled into thinking that life is all about the individual.

The vector of the disease of the myth of the individual which is killing our culture is television, BTW.

Sounds like I'm overstating my case?

Okay...why do most of us come here everyday?

Because we're all seeking community (that is as much a primal drive in humans as sex, folks) and we cannot find enough of that in our own lives.

Agreed.

shennanigans. People still interact. It's just by using a different forum. Fuck. 11 million people play one single fucking online game with each other. Gimme a break.

Funny you should ask. Maybe you should take a gander at the Jpost on any given day and find out what zionist jews feel about muslims before throwing that stone.
If you would have been able to answer the question I asked first, I'm sure that would have answered your own question too.

If you would have been able to answer the question I asked first, I'm sure that would have answered your own question too.

and yet you only seem to give a damn about how muslims feel about jews... funny how that works, eh? Specifically, regarding the talk backs at jpost it's a joke that you'd even ask such a question.

Weird, but when I grew up it was we Catholics who were a great threat. But lo and behold we ain't so bad after all, even those of us who have fallen away, in a matter of terms. Jeez, we had a president, have a VP now, and the supreme court is run by Catholics. [Actually I don't think that is good, but that is another debate.]

Damn, my parents had fourteen of the little buggers and the Flanigan's had more and all the other Irish Catholics had that many, look at the Kennedy breed. So what happened? We ain't Irish btw. There are lots of you protestants, come on folks support your 'culture.' LOL Have babies!

But culture isn't religion and if Muslims are allowed into the society they will blend and change and some will be nutty as our far out religious are, and some will be... but American society is strong enough to accept them all. And soon just like we ???, they'll be part of the larger picture. That is why public education and tolerance is so important. And language too.

Anyone know if Muslim food is any good?

and yet you only seem to give a damn about how muslims feel about jews... funny how that works, eh? Specifically, regarding the talk backs at jpost it's a joke that you'd even ask such a question.
I was just asking how Mulims feel about jews and you want to cut my head off over it.

I's not a big deal.

But culture isn't religion and if Muslims are allowed into the society they will blend and change and some will be nutty as our far out religious are, and some will be... but American society is strong enough to accept them all. And soon just like we ???, they'll be part of the larger picture. That is why public education and tolerance is so important. And language too.
To prove America has freedom of religion, all other religions will have to let the Muslims kill there people.

because a third of the globe who practices the muslim faith are all out killing jews, right?

because a third of the globe who practices the muslim faith are all out killing jews, right?
Not all of who practices the muslim faith are all out killing jews, the rest are just supporting it.

Forum List

Back