Houston Proves Nation's Division Is Liberal Media / Politically Motivated Product

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Houston Proves Everything the MSM Says About Our 'Divided' Country Is a Lie

"Through this media portal, we are always portrayed as being at each other’s throats. And not just along political lines, which is not a terrible thing if you believe debate is good for democracy, but along toxified racial, gender, age, region, and lifestyle lines.

Basically, the media fabricates the following: that old white men (i.e. Trump supporters) are desperate to hold on to their privilege at the expense brown, black, gay, female, and young Americans. And for this reason, every brown, black, gay, female, and young American must vote Democrat.

Let’s begin with the fact that nearly half of those,
48%!, who voted for Trump are NOT men. Let’s end with the fact that 43% of those who voted for Trump are NOT white. This means that there are, literally, tens of millions of non-whites and women who support this president.

If you look at the establishment media, though, this inconvenient fact is intentionally memory-holed, all in service to a propaganda campaign meant to hustle Americans into believing we hate one another. The obvious goal is to turn propaganda into reality by fooling us into believing we must join a tribe, a tribe as defined by the media, a tribe that comports perfectly with the evil of identity politics, which can only result in putting elites and their centralized government back in power.

The primary weapons in this propaganda war are extremist groups the media dishonestly uses as avatars for all of us. Therefore, it is no accident that every single one of these groups, starting with the KKK and white supremacists, and ending with AntiFa and Black Lives Matter, are leftwing hate groups — groups conceived, birthed and raised by a Democrat Party desperate to cover up its failed ideas with grievance coalitions too shallow to see past their own precious identities.

These hate groups also give the media its desired chaos narrative, the emotional blackmail that demands we take a side, which is, at its essence, a ransom note that reads:

DEAR AMERICA: ALL THIS UGLINESS AND DIVISION WILL GO AWAY IF YOU VOTE THE WAY WE TELL YOU TO.

And then Houston happened; good heavens, what a great country we are, what a great people we are. The very people who are ordered by the media to hate one another — blacks, Hispanics, whites, southerners, — instead helped, rescued, saved, consoled and
soothed one another. From out of state, the Deplorables came, flying the flag of the Cajun Army, volunteering to risk their own lives to save a city that is much more black and Hispanic than not.

What we are seeing in Houston is not the exception, is not the outlier. What we are seeing in Houston is who we are, is who we are."

You really don't get it, do you? I guess that's what happens after you listen to all that right wing crap for so long.

You really don't get it, do you? I guess that's what happens after you listen to all that right wing crap for so long.
No YOU don't get it. The US-wide rallying around Houston is what you get when you DON'T listen to the divisive liberal media.

No YOU don't get it. The US-wide rallying around Houston is what you get when you DON'T listen to the divisive liberal media.

I just spent 3 days soaked to the drawers helping people get out of the flood. Didn't change my liberal beliefs a bit. Care to explain that?

I just spent 3 days soaked to the drawers helping people get out of the flood. Didn't change my liberal beliefs a bit. Care to explain that?
I neither want to comment about your soaked briefs or ever attempt to try to understand / explain the Liberal state of mind.

I will say 'good on you' for helping victims of the flood, if you did so.

/----/ Yeah, you're a Libtard Moonbat with a bit of compassion. Thank you for lending a hand.

"Through this media portal, we are always portrayed as being at each other’s throats. And not just along political lines, which is not a terrible thing if you believe debate is good for democracy, but along toxified racial, gender, age, region, and lifestyle lines.

Basically, the media fabricates the following: that old white men (i.e. Trump supporters) are desperate to hold on to their privilege at the expense brown, black, gay, female, and young Americans. And for this reason, every brown, black, gay, female, and young American must vote Democrat.

48%!, who voted for Trump are NOT men. Let’s end with the fact that 43% of those who voted for Trump are NOT white. This means that there are, literally, tens of millions of non-whites and women who support this president.

If you look at the establishment media, though, this inconvenient fact is intentionally memory-holed, all in service to a propaganda campaign meant to hustle Americans into believing we hate one another. The obvious goal is to turn propaganda into reality by fooling us into believing we must join a tribe, a tribe as defined by the media, a tribe that comports perfectly with the evil of identity politics, which can only result in putting elites and their centralized government back in power.

The primary weapons in this propaganda war are extremist groups the media dishonestly uses as avatars for all of us. Therefore, it is no accident that every single one of these groups, starting with the KKK and white supremacists, and ending with AntiFa and Black Lives Matter, are leftwing hate groups — groups conceived, birthed and raised by a Democrat Party desperate to cover up its failed ideas with grievance coalitions too shallow to see past their own precious identities.

These hate groups also give the media its desired chaos narrative, the emotional blackmail that demands we take a side, which is, at its essence, a ransom note that reads:

DEAR AMERICA: ALL THIS UGLINESS AND DIVISION WILL GO AWAY IF YOU VOTE THE WAY WE TELL YOU TO.

And then Houston happened; good heavens, what a great country we are, what a great people we are. The very people who are ordered by the media to hate one another — blacks, Hispanics, whites, southerners, — instead helped, rescued, saved, consoled and
soothed one another. From out of state, the Deplorables came, flying the flag of the Cajun Army, volunteering to risk their own lives to save a city that is much more black and Hispanic than not.

What we are seeing in Houston is not the exception, is not the outlier. What we are seeing in Houston is who we are, is who we are."

You mean Houston proves that America is not as racially divided as you Trumpsters keep claiming that President Obama made us?

Yes we are a great country- despite Trump's claims otherwise.

You mean Houston proves that America is not as racially divided as you Trumpsters keep claiming that President Obama made us?

Yes we are a great country- despite Trump's claims otherwise.
/---/ Texas- the state liberals love to hate.

Forum List

Back