Houston Pet Rescue

That is one hard job; some of those animals are stressed, unfriendly, probably a little difficult to persuade to accept help. Man o man, those people deserve double medals.

Anyone who owns animals; even a "not-so-bright-Rescue Dog-who-was-supposed-to-be-a-German-Sheppard-but-is-clearly-a-mixed-sheppard,lab,rotty" knows how much they mean to their family. Many of these situations happened due to quick decision making and lack of the opportunity to prepare. Thus, sometimes dogs wander, don't follow their owners, get swept away, etc.

I've a scar on my hand by taking out a sewing needle out of the mouth of my dog as he found one and started to chew on it (as I've said, he;s not too bright but he's loyal and loving). My wife and I had to spend over 2 grand in an emergency operation on him when he was only year and half old. Bottom line, dogs are family, and any dog will lay their life on the line to save their pack leader.

Last edited:
This one touched me; I do not know if it was a rescue but the two flood victims comforting each other is beautiful.

920x920.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back