Houston Area Flooded.So What Do Illegal Aliens Do Now Being They Are Unemployed?

can you imagine the work/help wanted ads next spring?.....3 Million Openings for new home construction,,,legal and illegal aliens may apply

What I love about this is that illegals won't be able to claim anything with fear of officials finding out and deporting them. This storm has been a blessing from God pertaining to outing illegal aliens as the criminals they are.
odds are that their little homes have washed away,,,,,so where do they go? New Mexico is a long drive if u can find any gas.
Mexico isn't far from Houston.
Trump Towers is even closer! So Trump Real Estate-property's. Trump has such a big heart. All Houston residents have to agree to is allow Trump to Grab them by their Pussy's whenever he wants.
Why should Trump stink up his properties harboring wetbacks?
Why weren't you aborted????
Because I have 'White Privilege'!

odds are that their little homes have washed away,,,,,so where do they go? New Mexico is a long drive if u can find any gas.
Mexico isn't far from Houston.
Trump Towers is even closer! So Trump Real Estate-property's. Trump has such a big heart. All Houston residents have to agree to is allow Trump to Grab them by their Pussy's whenever he wants.
Why should Trump stink up his properties harboring wetbacks?
Why weren't you aborted????
Because I have 'White Privilege'!
i must have white priveledge too,,,,my house wasnt flooded this weekend,,and I am 100% white !!!

What I love about this is that illegals won't be able to claim anything with fear of officials finding out and deporting them. This storm has been a blessing from God pertaining to outing illegal aliens as the criminals they are.
maybe maxine and pelosi can both take in 1000 of them? dont they have huge homes?
maybe Trump and Melania can both take in 1000 Houston resident? dont they have huge homes?
Is English your first or last language?
Lives are at stake and your cock sucking ass is worried about proper English!!!!
Yell out the wrong thing at someone drowning and it can mean their life is lost.

maybe maxine and pelosi can both take in 1000 of them? dont they have huge homes?
maybe Trump and Melania can both take in 1000 Houston resident? dont they have huge homes?
Lives are at stake and your cock sucking ass is worried about proper English!!!!
Yell out the wrong thing at someone drowning and it can mean their life is lost.
Give an example?

Give an example?
It's difficult because my grammar and spelling is nowhere as poor as yours.

Let's say someone is drowning and you yell out, "Give me hand!".
And the person drowning responds, "This is no time to ask for a hand job!"

Give an example?

Cute. May I ask how long your ancestors par-took in inbreeding and incest?

Give an example?

Cute. May I ask how long your ancestors par-took in inbreeding and incest?

Why?
You think we're related?
We're not.

can you imagine the work/help wanted ads next spring?.....3 Million Openings for new home construction,,,legal and illegal aliens may apply

We are already facing worker shortages and soaring prices all over so brace yourself. It will get worst when and if we pulled out from NAFTA.

Trump’s Immigration Crackdown Is Making New Homes More Expensive

Last year, Jim Brown and other home builders around Atlanta could get a good framing crew at a rate of $3.25 per square foot. This year, the few framers they can find demand, and get, almost double that.

“They can ask anything,” Brown said. “There aren’t enough of them left.”

A high-end home builder who supported President Donald Trump last year, Brown said the president’s immigration policies have dried up the already stretched supply of Hispanic-dominated framing labor. That has driven up home prices by slowing the supply of new houses as well as raising the cost of building them. A 3,000-square-foot house that cost $9,750 to frame even late last year now costs $18,000, he said, while last year’s six-month supply of homes in the construction pipeline is down by half. And that’s even before Trump pursues promised trade rule changes that could drive up other home building costs.

Trump’s Planned Building Boom Bumps Up Against Worker Shortage

Last edited:
Wow, never thought of that one, but let me tell you their next gig.....all compliments of white america!!

Subcontractors from all over the nation will pounce to Texas, charge the homeowner/ federal government an arm and a leg and then subcontract all the hard work and labor to illegals and keep the profits....never fails...and then, once the work is complete...they'll whine like they always do about building the wall, and getting rid of illegals who are taking the white man's jobs!!

Those are jobs that African-Americans can do. So why are we allowing illegals to take jobs about from blacks?

The advantage of being an alien is that if things go bad, you can always go back to your country. But, Trump and our government will show aliens, legal and illegal, with much money and so they won't have to play their return-home card. Already, the Houston public schools are giving all the kids three free meals per day for the school year.

Forum List

Back