‘Housing for All’: Democrats push for big government response to soaring rents

Dear Senate Democrats, good effort, but tax credits won’t solve this crisis. Working people need Housing-For-All: 10 million homes in 10 years.
a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation simply for being unemployed can solve this problem for us, via market friendly means. applied capitalism, what concept.

And Soylent Green everyone! But, only on Tuesday...

food-riot-tunisia-2011.jpg

Dear Senate Democrats, good effort, but tax credits won’t solve this crisis. Working people need Housing-For-All: 10 million homes in 10 years.
a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation simply for being unemployed can solve this problem for us, via market friendly means. applied capitalism, what concept.

And what exactly are "market friendly means"?
consumers with capital making capital based decisions under our form of capitalism. cognitive sonance, some on the left, call it.

So gibberish....
so, nothing but cluelessness and Causelessness....

Oh there's a cause alright...

Make America Great Again!!!!

And Trump is succeeding above all expectation.

Don’t we have housing for all during emergencies? During Katrina we saw the government version of housing for all. They got to live in a football stadium with rapists and people shitting all over the place. That’s government housing people. You don’t get the picket fence if the government gives it to you.
Infrastructure should include new substations that include grid scale batteries and capacity for a population of around a battalion, in case of emergency.
well we’ve had the input from the retard that doesn’t know how electricity works.
In California, some substations should also be able to use hydraulic power and wind power as well.

Along with facilities for a battalion or so.

Its bullshit of course.

Give everyone 15 per hour and you lower the ceiling for those who have worked hard their whole life to get to a better place in life. So, what will those who own such buildings do when people have this 15 per hours income?

They will ensure they get their share and raise the rent, thereby offsetting the increase and putting us right back where we are now.

Funny thing is, there are GOOD jobs with GOOD pay to be had for people without an education. There is a company in upstate NY, west of Appalachian that makes ends for cans and is starting out at 21 per hour. The only skill you need is a mechanical aptitude and a willingness to take orders.

There is no need for 15 per hours.
we want to lose low wage jobs that are subsidized through social spending, anyway.
No we don't. We want to keep them as training jobs for those coming out of high school.

If you're over 25 and still working for minimum wage, the problem is with you, not the wage.
At seventeen I found a job that payed twice the min wage and kept doing it for forty years, at a much higher rate. Bought my first house at 25..
17? You’re kinda lazy. What did you do take three years off?

Don’t we have housing for all during emergencies? During Katrina we saw the government version of housing for all. They got to live in a football stadium with rapists and people shitting all over the place. That’s government housing people. You don’t get the picket fence if the government gives it to you.
Infrastructure should include new substations that include grid scale batteries and capacity for a population of around a battalion, in case of emergency.
well we’ve had the input from the retard that doesn’t know how electricity works.
In California, some substations should also be able to use hydraulic power and wind power as well.

Just say a thousand people...

Its bullshit of course.

Give everyone 15 per hour and you lower the ceiling for those who have worked hard their whole life to get to a better place in life. So, what will those who own such buildings do when people have this 15 per hours income?

They will ensure they get their share and raise the rent, thereby offsetting the increase and putting us right back where we are now.

Funny thing is, there are GOOD jobs with GOOD pay to be had for people without an education. There is a company in upstate NY, west of Appalachian that makes ends for cans and is starting out at 21 per hour. The only skill you need is a mechanical aptitude and a willingness to take orders.

we want to lose low wage jobs that are subsidized through social spending, anyway.
No we don't. We want to keep them as training jobs for those coming out of high school.

If you're over 25 and still working for minimum wage, the problem is with you, not the wage.
At seventeen I found a job that payed twice the min wage and kept doing it for forty years, at a much higher rate. Bought my first house at 25..
I worked in restaurants three years prior, free food and money were most important then..At seventeen I had drug habits to support and women...But I always had a place to live

The amazing thing is the libs think they will actually get a house. Not some apartment the size of a jail cell.
Beats living on the street
A government mandated jail cell is better than the street. You communists are fucked up. Maybe a job and an actual house you pay for would be better?

Fuck em.....get a room mate like we used to do.
And a large tent.

If thats what it takes.
Me and my buddy Mike lived in a house with no electricity or gas through October to April.
Cooked over the fireplace and took cold showers....and I mean fucking COLD!!!!

People today are a bunch of pussies.
I lived in a tent to finish a semester of college after I was expelled from the dorms for partaying too much and females past midnight.

Its bullshit of course.

I worked in restaurants three years prior, free food and money were most important then..At seventeen I had drug habits to support and women...But I always had a place to live
I was jerking your chain. I got fired from McDonalds. Best thing to ever happen to me.

I was jerking your chain. I got fired from McDonalds. Best thing to ever happen to me.
I never did get around to working for them guys so I could quit as a teen..

And a large tent.

If thats what it takes.
Me and my buddy Mike lived in a house with no electricity or gas through October to April.

I lived in a tent to finish a semester of college after I was expelled from the dorms for partaying too much and females past midnight.

Yep....used to be you'd work your way out of those situations.
Now you you get handouts.

What is sad is there are lots of trades you can earn "home buying money", as an old mason told me in my twenties and it's true, but for some reason, you have to go to work every day...

And a large tent.

If thats what it takes.

Well, that can be a good or a bad thing..

And a large tent.

If thats what it takes.

Well, that can be a good or a bad thing..

I've never taken a dime from the government.
People today have a chip on their shoulder and think certain jobs are below them.
Ask a kid today to mow a lawn and they call it mexican work.

Thanks illegals...but on the plus side I can get my lawn mowed for 25 bucks,only 5 more bucks than I was paid as a kid 38 years ago.

Its bullshit of course.

Yes, we do. A first world economy cannot compete with cheap labor. It really is that simple.
A first world economy trains its citizens to be self-sufficient.

Jobs attract people which create housing shortages, like in Silicon Valey where white supremacy rules..

How Silicon Valley Can Cut The Cord Of White Supremacy

giphy.gif
tax cut economics does Nothing for infrastructure.
No, it doesn't, all the GOP was doing was a stimulus package fer da wealthy..Just like Dubya did...As we have seen since the era of Reaganomics has had a poor effect on infrastructure.
simple Income Redistribution that the right wing, alleges to not believe in.

Just say a thousand people...
for emergency purposes? militia and national guard centers should be used for larger populations.

Its bullshit of course.

Yes, we do. A first world economy cannot compete with cheap labor. It really is that simple.
A first world economy trains its citizens to be self-sufficient.
means nothing if you don't give us the tools to do it with. capital matters under any form of Capitalism.

Jobs attract people which create housing shortages, like in Silicon Valey where white supremacy rules..

How Silicon Valley Can Cut The Cord Of White Supremacy

giphy.gif
tax cut economics does Nothing for infrastructure.
No, it doesn't, all the GOP was doing was a stimulus package fer da wealthy..Just like Dubya did...As we have seen since the era of Reaganomics has had a poor effect on infrastructure.
simple Income Redistribution that the right wing, alleges to not believe in.

When the rich are flush they put money back into the economy which of course helps everyone.

Forum List

Back