Housing Crash Finale

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
In “Chain of Title”, I detailed how three foreclosure victims uncovered an unparalleled pattern of deceit: mortgage companies systematically using false evidence in courtrooms and county offices to take people’s homes away. This routine document fabrication covered up the unspeakable crime of breaking the chain of title on millions of home mortgages, confusing the underlying ownership and damaging 350 years of functioning property records law.
They contact me, a non-lawyer who has only written about and not participated in their struggle, because they have been abandoned, by a government that chose sides against them after the crash of 2008. Sorry you lost your home: Americans deserve more than an apology for the foreclosure fraud epidemic

Protected by Obama and Co so called champions of the people

In “Chain of Title”, I detailed how three foreclosure victims uncovered an unparalleled pattern of deceit: mortgage companies systematically using false evidence in courtrooms and county offices to take people’s homes away. This routine document fabrication covered up the unspeakable crime of breaking the chain of title on millions of home mortgages, confusing the underlying ownership and damaging 350 years of functioning property records law.
They contact me, a non-lawyer who has only written about and not participated in their struggle, because they have been abandoned, by a government that chose sides against them after the crash of 2008. Sorry you lost your home: Americans deserve more than an apology for the foreclosure fraud epidemic

My state does not require judicial foreclosure. Much of what they seem to allege was the result of activist judges imposing new requirements on banks during the height of the crisis such as providing the original loan documents in places where judicial foreclosures take place. In my state there was a conflict between federal and state law and it took a few years for some banks to sort through the legal process to the obvious end--federal law trumps state law when they conflict--which really did a disservice to everybody because the market was loaded down with zombie foreclosures that could not be cleared from the market while the litigation was carried on.

If they cant prove they own the house they have no right to foreclose.......state or Federal...better go buy the book

If they cant prove they own the house they have no right to foreclose.......state or Federal...better go buy the book

I have no need to buy the book. They don't have to prove they "own the house." They have to prove they own the mortgage.

Very good article :)

Forum List

Back