Houshmandzadeh a Seahawk

Tristan

Aug 5, 2008
Houshmandzadeh a Seahawk
Seahawks Insider - Houshmandzadeh a Seahawk

Multiple news sources are reporting that the Seattle Seahawks have signed free agent T.J. Houshmandzadeh to a multi-year deal.

Houshmandzadeh reportedly is in Seattle, presumably to sign the contract. Adam Schefter of NFL.com reports the deal is five years for $40, with $15 million guaranteed.

Seattle, who signed defensive tackle Colin Cole to a five-year, $21.4 million deal on Sunday, now adds a veteran receiver to a group that struggled with injuries last season. The Seahawks had nine different starters and used 11 different receivers in the 2008 season.

Houshmandzadeh, 31, is known for his consistency. During his five years as a starter in Cincinnati, he averaged 89 receptions, over a thousand yards and seven touchdowns a season.
:clap2::clap2::clap2:
The Humpty Dance is your chance to do the hump
Do the Humpty Hump, come on and do the Humpty Hump
Do the Humpty Hump, just watch me do the Humpty Hump
Do ya know what I'm doin', doin' the Humpty Hump
Do the Humpty Hump, do the Humpty Hump
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs1N5NYyb24]YouTube - TJ Who's Your Momma[/ame]

I have only one word to describe Seattle's upcoming season...

championship1.jpg

"We want the ball and we're gonna score!"

Touche! Ya got me there.

Hell with it, I want a QB with balls. Plus the WR Alex Bannister (??) ran the wrong route. Thanks asshole.

:lol:

But I can laugh about it now...

Alex Bannister

As far as the 2005 superbowl goes... I'm not ready to talk about that yet. :tongue:

One final word...

"Championship" !! :razz:

Touche! Ya got me there.

Hell with it, I want a QB with balls. Plus the WR Alex Bannister (??) ran the wrong route. Thanks asshole.

Alex Bannister

As far as the 2005 superbowl goes... I'm not ready to talk about that yet. :tongue:

One final word...

S'all good.

To me, football ceased to exist after 4th quarter of Superbowl 43.

Touche! Ya got me there.

Alex Bannister

One final word...

S'all good.

I was screaming my head off for Zona. Mostly from division loyalty, plus fuck Pittsburgh.

Hell of a game though.

Hell of a game

Touche! Ya got me there.

Alex Bannister

One final word...

S'all good.

I was screaming my head off for Zona. Mostly from division loyalty, plus fuck Pittsburgh.

Hell of a game though.

Hell of a game

Heh ... I meant to say Superbowl 42 ... you get the idea

I really thought Philly had a shot at Housh.

I'm beginning to think we don't WANT a good receiving corps in Philly. We want to throw the ball 50 times a game, but we want to throw it to losers.

Forum List

Back