Housework

Iridescence

Rookie
Apr 1, 2011
US
Does anyone else find that others complain about their counterparts choosing the internet over their household chores? I have had some of the most interesting conversations... and it seems that there may be quite a few messy houses in America... :dunno: sometimes I wonder why individuals cannot seem to pick up after themselves and be more independent, considering many are perfectly capable of keeping score and bitching... :D

My house, um, well... stays comfortably messy. Not horridly so, but not neat and tidy, either. My dishes are usually pretty fresh, if there are any, and our clothes are always washed... *lola* just usually not always put away. To me, though, these are the things that represent living life comfortably. *hearts*

I guess i just think life is too short to get bogged down with whether my knick knacks are dusted. It just doesn't bother me. I clean to keep things decent but i really just don't care all that much about it.

• Banned
Yeah, I have several precious things that I don't bother dusting... It is a little bit superstitious of me, too... as dust contains things which could be most precious to some. I don't mind clutter as long as it is clean clutter and moveable... :dunno: It is just really difficult to see marriages fail and/or relationships end because of household preferences. There are some things I collect that I don't dare want anyone else to see, let alone dust and 'share'. :evil:

Forum List

Back