Household electricity bills skyrocket

My quarterly water bill is between 110 and 150 bucks. My monthly electric is around 60-90. Then again, I live within 100 miles of 2 nuclear power plants and dozens of natural gas plants, 2 big fucking wind farms (I hate those wastes of space) and a few coal plants. City lights and power are taken care of by a series of small hydro electric dams too.

So I'm in a power cornucopia and have never experienced a brown out. I guess WI was smart to build big in energy back before the eco-fascists made it untrendy to supply basic infrastructure needs.

Those wind farms will shortly be taking the place of the coal fired plants.

What's necessary again about spiking my electricity prices?

Use less. Exercise your rights as a consumer, vote with your electrical use, or lack thereof. And stop whining, this is America, nobody promised you cheap electricity as a birthright.
as a consumer, I have the right to use as much as I want.

No. You have the right to use as much as you can afford.

Big Fitz said:
How about you do with less breathing and save the oxygen for the rest of us sentient creatures?

I will use as much oxygen as I can afford. Fortunately, that happens to still be free. Grow up and stop whining, this is America, while bitching is a fine tradition, acting like a spoiled child who can't have their desert isn't.

My quarterly water bill is between 110 and 150 bucks. My monthly electric is around 60-90. Then again, I live within 100 miles of 2 nuclear power plants and dozens of natural gas plants, 2 big fucking wind farms (I hate those wastes of space) and a few coal plants. City lights and power are taken care of by a series of small hydro electric dams too.

So I'm in a power cornucopia and have never experienced a brown out. I guess WI was smart to build big in energy back before the eco-fascists made it untrendy to supply basic infrastructure needs.

Those wind farms will shortly be taking the place of the coal fired plants.

20.gif
Over 50% of our power is generated from burning coal, your a funny guy.

Last edited:
Use less. Exercise your rights as a consumer, vote with your electrical use, or lack thereof. And stop whining, this is America, nobody promised you cheap electricity as a birthright.
as a consumer, I have the right to use as much as I want.

No. You have the right to use as much as you can afford.

Big Fitz said:
How about you do with less breathing and save the oxygen for the rest of us sentient creatures?

I will use as much oxygen as I can afford. Fortunately, that happens to still be free. Grow up and stop whining, this is America, while bitching is a fine tradition, acting like a spoiled child who can't have their desert isn't.
Then quit exhaling and polluting the environment.

Gotta give the guy credit.

He ain't no liar

:lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqHL404zhcU"]Barack Obama Admits: Energy Prices Will Skyrocket Under Cap And Trade - YouTube[/ame]

I agree, 1,500 is nothing. We run about $300-350 a month. However our firends in the summer is around $800.

Jesus Christ, where the hell do you people live?? My water and electric bills are on one bill and it averages around $150 a month in the summer time and about $105 in the fall/winter. And my bills have stayed fairly consistent year to year.

LOL.. the water bill is $200 a month.

Mine is free! I have a well! My electricity runs around 250 a month.

I will use as much oxygen as I can afford. Fortunately, that happens to still be free..
Then quit exhaling and polluting the environment.

Oh please. Stop acting like a child.
Waiting for you to grow the fuck up and be adult about the situation instead of playing pocket dictator over what someone else can consume which I doubt you feel any remorse about your overuse.

Forum List

Back