House!!

Abbey Normal

Jul 9, 2005
Mid-Atlantic region
What a great episode! I thought I was going to lose it when that eye popped out, though. I am hoping that House's leg pain isn't gone forever. It is a key part of his psyche, and the show might be less interesting without it.

Fall seems very far away right now. Enter reruns and dumb summer reality shows. :(

Abbey Normal said:
What a great episode! I thought I was going to lose it when that eye popped out, though. I am hoping that House's leg pain isn't gone forever. It is a key part of his psyche, and the show might be less interesting without it.

Fall seems very far away right now. Enter reruns and dumb summer reality shows. :(

i love that show......my staff calls me house.....not sure what to make of that :terror:

Abbey Normal said:
What a great episode! I thought I was going to lose it when that eye popped out, though.Enter reruns and dumb summer reality shows. :(
YUCK!
Maybe I can catch up during the reruns. But they'll only show the ones I've already managed to see. :cof:

I managed to "figure it out" about 5 minutes before I was supposed to, I think.

Still though, a good twist. I think I missed about 50% of the season. I'll be able to get caught up over the summer, it sounds like.

Abbey Normal said:

Excellent show!

Clay what did you "figure out"? Wondering if its the same as what I think.

Mr. P said:
Excellent show!

Clay what did you "figure out"? Wondering if its the same as what I think.
Spill it. Will save me alot of time. :cof:

SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT

(He was halucinating the entire episode)

I also found this episode to be particularly more cutting edge than usual. It almost felt like they were reaching, trying too hard to be controversial... I hope the show doesn't go down the sensationalism road...

The ClayTaurus said:
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
That was Exactly what my thought as well....

Forum List

Back