House Votes to Defund Obamacare

You disagree with them so they are biased? Over the past several elections they have been among the closest to predict the final result. You don't do that if you are biased!

Rass has been very accurate with regards to who wins each state-but not with the actual percentage each candidate receives. Their numbers tend to project two things: The GOP to win by a higher % than they do, or the Dems to win by a lower % than they actually do. So you're right-they're very good in predicting states-but as for the actual %s? They're usually a little bit off (not too too much though).

I do hope the republicans stick to their guns on this. This is a promise. Either they keep their promises or they die as a party

They are on probation and alot of them know it. especially the ones that were elected in November. The problem lies in the ensconced 'Old Guard' that wanna 'Reach across the aisle'...time for that has come and gone.

No quarter.

Personally I'm not interested in paying higher premiums so Joe Blow down the street can get HC. I'm not interested in paying for someones long term HC costs anymore than I'm interested in paying their car payment or their mortgage.

However. That doesn't mean that folks like TDM shouldn't whip out their checkbooks and wallets and make it so.

Of course they better be prepared to land in the poorhouse.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back