house votes down obama budget 414 - 0

This thread STARTS OUT With lie and still you people want to debate the issue?

Why?

Another waste of time and taxpayer money.

Democrats said Republicans had forced a vote on a version of Obama's budget that contained only its numbers, not the policies he would use to achieve them.

The budget was offered by Rep. Mick Mulvaney, R-S.C., to show how few votes the president's budget might get.

House Republicans last tried this same tactic in 2000 on President Clinton's budget.

House Democrats floated three of President Reagan's budgets in the 1980s. Those budgets collected 28, 15 and one votes, respectively.

SOP to try and embarrass the opposition.

We need term limits on both the House and Senate.

At least now obama can use the talking point "I tried but congress rejected my budget"

;)

We all know that was the true intent of this budget anyway, Obama knew it wouldn't pass

Exactly...

Make an outrageous proposal then cry victim...

The typical democrat voter couldn't tell their head from their ass so of course they will buy the "evil unreasonable republican" bit...

I don't understand how this guy is even president - it takes a nation full of ignorant fools to even tolerate this guy and the games he plays..

Obama is like a child in a grocery store that goes off on his own, fills an entire shopping cart with cup cakes and then throws a fit when mommy refuses to pay for the cart of cup cakes...

"no fair I cant have my cake and eat it."

Of course then you have Michelle-Marie-Antoinette-Obama screaming: "let them eat cake" er I mean tomatoes and carrots.

Last edited:
At least now obama can use the talking point "I tried but congress rejected my budget"

;)

We all know that was the true intent of this budget anyway, Obama knew it wouldn't pass

Exactly...

The typical democrat voter couldn't tell their head from their ass so of course they will buy the "evil unreasonable republican" bit...

I don't understand how this guy is even president - it takes a nation full of ignorant fools to even tolerate this guy and the games he plays..

Obama is like a child in a grocery store that goes off on his own, fills an entire shopping cart with cup cakes and then throws a fit when mommy refuses to pay for the cart of cup cakes...

Of course then you have Michelle-Marie-Antoinette-Obama screaming: "let them eat cake" er I mean tomatoes and carrots.

Was I the only one who got a kick out of the supreme court justice saying "What is next making me buy broccoli?" For the one reason that Michelle Obama has been pushing healthy eating, was it intentional or coincidence...who knows but it was funny.

sorry i'm off topic

;)

Exactly...

Was I the only one who got a kick out of the supreme court justice saying "What is next making me buy broccoli?" For the one reason that Michelle Obama has been pushing healthy eating, was it intentional or coincidence...who knows but it was funny.

sorry i'm off topic

It was intentional...

If that bitch had it her way she would snap her fingers and turn breast milk into V8 while she pigs-out on cheeseburgers.

Ryan does not have a plan.

Just some talk with virtually no details.

The media is calling it a blueprint but with so few details you could not even build a dog house from that blueprint.

The simple thing to do would be to read both budgets.

When congress tries to do it's magic it becomes very complicated with riders on any bill.
So what you see is not necessarily what you get.

Ryan does not have a plan.

Just some talk with virtually no details.

The media is calling it a blueprint but with so few details you could not even build a dog house from that blueprint.

The simple thing to do would be to read both budgets.

From his comment about it having no details and being just talk we all know he didn't ready Ryan's budget.

Forum List

Back