House ups fines for indecency on airwaves

rtwngAvngr said:
DO you think crystal meth and crack should be legal?

Tough one there RWA. At the very least Marijuana should be. I debate whether or not the hard stuff should be because it is very dangerous. The thing i go back to is that people control their own lives. If they are doing heroine and only harming themselves then who are we to tell them that they are a criminal. Immoral? yes. A selfish person? yes. But a criminal worthy of 10 years? i dont think so.

I think that ultimately, people are smart enough to realize that harder drugs like cocaine, meth, crack, freebase and heroine are VERY bad for you. Thats why they have a limited number of people doing them now. I read a stat somewhere that in a research survey of about 5000 people, 50% admitted to using weed but less 5% admitted to doing cocaine and less then 1% used heroine. IF that is indicative to the population as a whole, it means that people are scared of the hard stuff and would stay away from it anyway.

Now if they are driving while impaired and hit someone then by all means arrest them for DWI or DUI as well as whatever other crime they happened to commit. But to arrest drug users and place them in jail where they have access to more drugs is not solving the problem.

But i digress, that is another topic. We're on censorship.

jillian said:
Is THAT what that was???? lol...

Yes. Im not sure if you've been there but DU has a very strict policy of banning any Pro-Republican, Pro-Conservative and especially Pro-Bush people that sign up. So it seems that members from that board that come here think they have to act like what they think is a conservative to fit in since thats what conservatives do when they go there (act like a liberal).

This guy provides nothing to the conversation. He sounds like a liberal talking head spouting what they think conservatives say.

Forum List

Back