House to Vote on Cheney Impeachment

How odd, Ken Starr's report had over 1,000 references to a blue dress and one to Whitewater. :rolleyes:

So what? I don't need to substantiate how I feel...that's one of the basic tenets of liberalism (isn't it?). It's all about emotionalism....lets not get any facts mixed up in this!

I'm not a vet, can you share?

My TI's reminded us that, while the flashy ribbons and cool uniforms are a neat part of the military, our chief job in the Air Force is really just to "break things and kill people," and they repeated that line ad nausium. Our first three weeks, we would line up in the hall, the TI would say "prepare to fall out" and we would respond, "prepare to fall out sir, moving to position!" Then he would say "fall out," the dorm guard would throw open the door, and we ran out into the stairwell shouting "break things kill people, HUA!" :lol:

Anyway, I heard many Republicans voted to bring it to the floor because they thought it would be funny.

Jusus Christ they don't have much longer, an impeachment at this point is just a waste of time and money, by the time all the proceedings are done it will be time for them to leave office anyways. They have bigger issues to be working on.

Everyone one of those arguments could be applied to the Clinton impeachment.

How odd....I feel the same way about Clinton! Both of them.

Right on! Hillary cannot even run her household,..and she has never done a single thing! Now she wants to run the country?

Hey,..there is a new book out on Bill Clinton,.....written by one of his female victims.

Right on! Hillary cannot even run her household,..and she has never done a single thing! Now she wants to run the country?

Hey,..there is a new book out on Bill Clinton,.....written by one of his female victims.

By one of his victims, gee that narrows it down now it's in the 1000's :razz: :eusa_dance:

House to Vote on Cheney Impeachment
Jon Ponder | Nov. 5, 2007
Tomorrow:

House Resolution 333, the impeachment of Dick Cheney for High Crimes and Misdemeanors will be brought to the House floor by Congressman Dennis Kucinich as a privilege vote on Tuesday, Nov. 6th. American Research Group Poll says 54 percent of Americans favor the impeachment of Cheney and the National Lawyer’s Guild passed a Resolution for Impeachment on Friday, Nov. 2nd, giving further support for the impeachment proceedings.

Only 54%....cripes, in 2005, 74% of Americans wanted public executions.
You'd think an impeachment circus would get at least that much....
:rofl:

KUCINICH: Takes House Floor, Moves for Cheney Impeachment - the ...KUCINICH: Takes House Floor, Moves for Cheney Impeachment - the whole shebang! ... Posted on YouTube: November 06, 2007 By YouTube Member: CapNewsNet ...
www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=385x67682 - 18 hours ago
-----------

Forum List

Back