House to Vote on Cheney Impeachment

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
Jon Ponder | Nov. 5, 2007
Tomorrow:

House Resolution 333, the impeachment of Dick Cheney for High Crimes and Misdemeanors will be brought to the House floor by Congressman Dennis Kucinich as a privilege vote on Tuesday, Nov. 6th. American Research Group Poll says 54 percent of Americans favor the impeachment of Cheney and the National Lawyer’s Guild passed a Resolution for Impeachment on Friday, Nov. 2nd, giving further support for the impeachment proceedings.

KUCINICH: Takes House Floor, Moves for Cheney Impeachment - the ...KUCINICH: Takes House Floor, Moves for Cheney Impeachment - the whole shebang! ... Posted on YouTube: November 06, 2007 By YouTube Member: CapNewsNet ...
www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=385x67682 - 18 hours ago

Tomorrow:

House Resolution 333, the impeachment of Dick Cheney for High Crimes and Misdemeanors will be brought to the House floor by Congressman Dennis Kucinich as a privilege vote on Tuesday, Nov. 6th. American Research Group Poll says 54 percent of Americans favor the impeachment of Cheney and the National Lawyer’s Guild passed a Resolution for Impeachment on Friday, Nov. 2nd, giving further support for the impeachment proceedings.

KUCINICH: Takes House Floor, Moves for Cheney Impeachment - the ...KUCINICH: Takes House Floor, Moves for Cheney Impeachment - the whole shebang! ... Posted on YouTube: November 06, 2007 By YouTube Member: CapNewsNet ...
www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=385x67682 - 18 hours ago

Jusus Christ they don't have much longer, an impeachment at this point is just a waste of time and money, by the time all the proceedings are done it will be time for them to leave office anyways. They have bigger issues to be working on.

Funny how the Republicans wanted to debate the issue while the Democrats sent it to the black hole that is the Judiciary Committee.

He lied so much one wonders how he sleeps at night. Impeachment of so lowly a figure is merely symbolism.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEzPVP6EVRk[/ame]

Well, he didn't lie as much as Bill Clinton who is still under the microscope for raping many women,..as well has having a page full of people die who were once under him. I am suprised that Monica is still alive.

Also,...HE WAS IMPEACHED (Clinton).

Well, he didn't lie as much as Bill Clinton who is still under the microscope for raping many women,..as well has having a page full of people die who were once under him. I am suprised that Monica is still alive.

Also,...HE WAS IMPEACHED (Clinton).

No one died because of Clinton's lies about his infidelity. Cheney, a four star draft dodger is responsible indirectly and probably directly for many hundred of thousands of deaths. You can stick to your hatred of Clinton but his lies are at least understandable, even to you, Cheney's are tragic for many Americans whose father or mother are no longer.

No one died because of Clinton's lies about his infidelity. Cheney, a four star draft dodger is responsible indirectly and probably directly for many hundred of thousands of deaths. You can stick to your hatred of Clinton but his lies are at least understandable, even to you, Cheney's are tragic for many Americans whose father or mother are no longer.

I couldn't disagree with you anymore,...just keep watching CBS.

Very respectfully, US VET of 21 Years of Active Duty!

Except for the people he had murdered.

Tomorrow:

Kucinich needs to just pack it in and start greasing the skids for a cush job after he loses his seat. What an idiot.

Jusus Christ they don't have much longer, an impeachment at this point is just a waste of time and money, by the time all the proceedings are done it will be time for them to leave office anyways. They have bigger issues to be working on.

I doubt that impeachment proceedings would take 14 months to be done. :wtf:

The motion was tabled in the House this after noon. For those of you who don't know what tableing is it means that it put away and forgotten about. There was an overwealming vote to table it, which means theres a good change your Democratic Congressman or woman voted that they didn't want him impeached. :rofl:

I doubt that impeachment proceedings would take 14 months to be done. :wtf:

I do as it was explained to me by my Rep's office yesterday. They voted today to table it. If it didn't get tabeled it would put put up for a vote within the next several months, then if that passed it would goto the Senate then they vote to table it or not and if not then it goes to a vote and that could take up to several months then they have to do hearing then vote you don't think that Republicans and Democrats who support the Bush Administration can't hold those hearings and votes off a mere 14 months? Do you know who Dick Cheney has lunch with? None other then Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, nothing would have happened.

Forum List

Back