House to pass bill with tax on Millionaires and Billionaires

The right are a bunch of pussies. I would rather the rich pay more than the middle class or poor. Good. God bless America and god bless president obama.

...as the cave-in begins.

At least they define millionaires as people who make over $1,000,000 a year. Democrats define it as $250,000 a year.

Also the Republicans will be able to point out how little revenue it actually generates, while showing the ability to "compromise"

I see this as a good strategy. Its up to the democrats now to have a temper tantrum.

How is it well played to give them what they want?

You want to play it well? pass a bill that keeps taxes the same for everyone. Then let the Senate and/or the President tell the American people they are going to raise taxes on everyone.

The right are a bunch of pussies. I would rather the rich pay more than the middle class or poor. Good. God bless America and god bless president obama.

For what logical reason exactly?

You want to play it well? pass a bill that keeps taxes the same for everyone. Then let the Senate and/or the President tell the American people they are going to raise taxes on everyone.

Zoom is correct though.... the GOP are pussies!

...as the cave-in begins.

At least they define millionaires as people who make over $1,000,000 a year. Democrats define it as $250,000 a year.

Also the Republicans will be able to point out how little revenue it actually generates, while showing the ability to "compromise"

I see this as a good strategy. Its up to the democrats now to have a temper tantrum.
It's a piece of shit cave, probably designed to save the republican holy sacrament of Pentagon spending.

The whole physical cliff thingy has always been about the spending...The jiggery-pokery with the tax rates is a distraction.

Zoom is correct though.... the GOP are pussies!

That is insulting to female genitalia everywhere

Haven't seen details, but I would imagine the only way to get Tea Party signoff is to put in extraordinary domestic spending cuts.

So Reid and Obama kill it, the cliff comes, and Boehner is able to demonstrate they passed a delay-the-inevitable bill which taxes the greedy rich.

By 'well played' I was referring to the blame shift.

But then again, we are just yoyos posting on a message board so I really don't know how it plays out.

Haven't seen details, but I would imagine the only way to get Tea Party signoff is to put in extraordinary domestic spending cuts.

So Reid and Obama kill it, the cliff comes, and Boehner is able to demonstrate they passed a delay-the-inevitable bill which taxes the greedy rich.

By 'well played' I was referring to the blame shift.

But then again, we are just yoyos posting on a message board so I really don't know how it plays out.

You are forgetting one thing though... the media.

They will NEVER tell the truth, and the ill informed Obama voters will praise the lord and savior Barak Hussein Obama for saving the world.

This entire thing makes me physically ill :doubt:

If they jack up the tax rate for millionaires and billionaires to make up for the lost revenue on those making $250K to $1 million....I think it would pass

Belgium has already said it would welcome American wealthy along with the French. Citizenship would be streamlned and red tape cut. Singapore too is rolling out the welcome mat.

Good for them. Leave when you clearly aren't wanted.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back