House to Discipline Wilson

pete

The food stamp president
Oct 31, 2008
Why? He apologized, immediately and it was accepted.
They waste more time on bullshit like this than reading their bills and doing their job.
Grow Up!

They waste more time on bullshit like this than reading their bills and doing their job.
Grow Up!

revenge

he should tell them to fuck off

Well, the Democrats could always take a page from the GOP and simply shoot the guy for disagreeing with them?

Well, the Democrats could always take a page from the GOP and simply shoot the guy for disagreeing with them?

When has the GOP shot a guy for simply disagreeing? And please feel free to support you claim with documented evidence.

And just FYI, I have to run to a meeting, so I didn't want you kooks thinking I was running out on this thread. I shoul dbe back in an hour or so.

How about Lee Harvey Oswald while were at it ? fucking clowns.........

Hey Willow..........ever see jillians house? Here ya go......................

Thatched20Cottage.jpg

Invariably, folks who grow up in thatched cottages end up embracing the Disney crowd in terms of political affiliation...........

I think its fcukking fascinating!!!!

Wilson might have to apologize for giving the self-destructive liberal Democrat Congresscritters yet another excuse to prove how useless and libtarded they are.

When (it is probably no longer an "if") Congress gives Rep. Wilson an official "bad boy" Wilson should ask if he can accept the award, personally, or if Kanye West is going to be there instead!

When has the GOP shot a guy for simply disagreeing? And please feel free to support you claim with documented evidence.

Now what was that abortion doctor's name again?

I have no idea what you're talking about. Can you provide evidence that the GOP shot a guy simply for disagreeing or not? If so, then by all means share it.

Grow Up!

Your tax dollar at work, these look like a bunch of 3rd graders on recess. And they wonder why their approval rating is so low, we are in economic crisis, millions out of work, losing their homes, debating a health reform bill, running the debt to astronomical amounts and here they are arguing about, " if Wilson apologized enough. " GO GREEN AND RECYCLE CONGRESS.:clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back