House Teapub Congress work accomplished yesterday

What has Obama accomplished other than the occasional golf game? What's his plan?

deflection08x11r.jpg

:clap2:

Translation! There is no plan. no budget, no nothing,

What has Obama accomplished other than the occasional golf game? What's his plan?

deflection08x11r.jpg

:clap2:

I will give him credit.

Obama is the first dirtbag to lose millions of jobs after the recession ended, after he accepted responsibility.

What do we have to look forward too. Increased regulation. THATS A SURE WINNER.

More jobs have been added in the 2 years of Obama's admin. than in Bush's 8 years.

I will give him credit.

Obama is the first dirtbag to lose millions of jobs after the recession ended, after he accepted responsibility.

More jobs have been added in the 2 years of Obama's admin. than in Bush's 8 years.

Then prove it. Obama needs to hit three million plus. And none of that saved crap, net figures.

I will give him credit.

uhm excuse me but what counts is net jobs you can 10 million jobs but if you lose 11 million you're a million in the red....there is always churn in the job market, its the net gains that count.

Forum List

Back