House Teapub Congress work accomplished yesterday

What has Obama accomplished other than the occasional golf game? What's his plan?

deflection08x11r.jpg

:clap2:

Well..... at least they did something.

With No Debt Limit Vote, House Turns To Naming Post Offices - The Note
Despite what some government officials have billed as a possible financial Armageddon looming four days away and with no viable deal yet reached to raise the debt ceiling, lawmakers took a break from the debt debate Thursday night.

What did they turn to? Post offices.

what a dweeb...really...:lol: it has not been the tea party member votes that are stopping this bill form being brought and passed.....why don't you try something novel, take your head from your culo for 5 minutes and go read non or as close to non partisan sources here are 2; Nat. Journal, Roll call etc etc .....

if you are like Modbert et al just going to puke up programmed kibbles and bits from MoveOn on and Think Progress....at least add smileys LOL smilies...

What has Obama accomplished other than the occasional golf game? What's his plan?

deflection08x11r.jpg

:clap2:

I will give him credit.

Obama is the first dirtbag to lose millions of jobs after the recession ended, after he accepted responsibility.

What do we have to look forward too. Increased regulation. THATS A SURE WINNER.
Wrong. He stopped the hemorrhaging happening under Bush II's admin & temporarily averted a depression. I say "temporarily" because the Teapublicans are now the majority in the House. 790K/month were being lost when he took office. You & your sides attempt to threat this recession as a mere bump-in-the-road is a debate fail. ;)

Last edited:

I will give him credit.

Obama is the first dirtbag to lose millions of jobs after the recession ended, after he accepted responsibility.

What do we have to look forward too. Increased regulation. THATS A SURE WINNER.
Wrong. He stopped the hemorrhaging happening under Bush II's admin & temporarilt averted a depression. I say "temporarily" because the Teapublicans are now the majority in the House. 790K/month were being lost when he took office. You & your sides attempt to threat this recession as a mere bump-in-the-road is a debate fail. ;)

What I stated was fact, feel free to post something other then emotion.

Your fact is inaccurate, and your interpretation is worse, Full-Auto. Dot is going to tear your nonsense to shreds. But I will give you credit for being consistently wrong.

Your fact is inaccurate, and your interpretation is worse, Full-Auto. Dot is going to tear your nonsense to shreds. But I will give you credit for being consistently wrong.

Thanks. He has, however, made good points in other threads but he is on par w/ "The Rabbi" poster in his partisanship, who is one of the most partisan posters on the board.

I have admired Senator's Lugar (R), Hagel (R), Snowe (R), Collins (R), etc... from time to time but you won't see a lock-step Rightie on this board make the same assertion inre: Democrats.

Your comments are not much of a concern, except to make fun of.

Do you practice being stupid or is it a natural state?

They can't be bribed like democrats, thats how things get done.........

lower credit rating= stealth tax (increased interest rates). Thanks T-Publicans ;)

Poor baby but servicing the debt at 3/4 of a trillion is a ok.
Like many of the conservatives here you're also good at deflection. Is a lowered credit ranking a stealth-tax? Yes or no?

Yes it is the very same thing as a debt service increase.

But this one has the ability to be lowered and get finances on track. Continued borrowing doesnt get it done.

The debt has increased 53 years running. When can the left man up and say it is enough. The last negotiation called any cut extreme.

Your serve.

Forum List

Back