House still short on votes to pass bill

I think Boehner is being boned. The baggers are so endearing themselves with the Independent voters. I will be shocked to see half of them make a second term.

Bumpity. :lol:

John Boehner was all over the news when I got home from work, scrounging up votes, Luke Russert was saying it would be a squeaker, everyone saying it would be so close..

Anticlimactic..

Looks like Obama will have to fix it himself, House Republicans are so useless.

House GOP still short on votes - TheHill.com

:clap2:

DEFAULT BABY!

Michelle will wet her pants!

You must be incredibly stupid. Because before you posted this. plan 2.0 was scored and passed. DUMBASS.

Delusional are we?....:lol:

How so, What I posted is true. Now negotiations begin for a compromise between the house and senate. Before you posted this trash I had already linked the live vote on Boehners plan.

You were saying?

You must be incredibly stupid. Because before you posted this. plan 2.0 was scored and passed. DUMBASS.

Delusional are we?....:lol:

How so, What I posted is true. Now negotiations begin for a compromise between the house and senate. Before you posted this trash I had already linked the live vote on Boehners plan.

You're saying Boehner's plan passed? As of 9pm Central I see no eveidence to support this, if that's what you're saying.

Did the Speaker ever consider just passing checks out on the House floor again? The Teahadists are hopeless ideologues, but maybe at least a couple could be turned that way.

Forum List

Back