House Speaker John Boehner to Harry Reid: "Go f*** yourself."

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
Sweet! It doesn't get any better than this. House Speaker John Boehner obviously has no class.

TRENDING: Boehner’s White House F-bomb – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

(CNN) - For all the stalemate in the fiscal cliff negotiations, there were some heated moments, too.

A Democratic source familiar with one particular exchange told CNN that Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell were sitting on a sofa in the White House.

House Speaker John Boehner breezed in and his first words to Reid were "Go f*** yourself."

Boehner's comment came after Reid took to the Senate floor on Thursday and characterized the House speaker's handling of his chamber as a "dictatorship."

Reid responded to Boehner's confrontational tone by laughing

Reid should have told him "I would tell you the same but you have already fucked yourself".

Sweet! It doesn't get any better than this. House Speaker John Boehner obviously has no class.

TRENDING: Boehner’s White House F-bomb – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

(CNN) - For all the stalemate in the fiscal cliff negotiations, there were some heated moments, too.

A Democratic source familiar with one particular exchange told CNN that Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell were sitting on a sofa in the White House.

House Speaker John Boehner breezed in and his first words to Reid were "Go f*** yourself."

Boehner's comment came after Reid took to the Senate floor on Thursday and characterized the House speaker's handling of his chamber as a "dictatorship."

Reid responded to Boehner's confrontational tone by laughing

Reid deserved it. He should do it too. Maybe then he'll get that ass pinched look off his wormy face.

Can we get rid of Boehner yet? Let's get some competent leadership in the House GOP.

Isn't it laughably ridiculous that in America the 'news sources' refuse to print a word?

LOL. Poor Boehner.

He's so pissed, that he pulled a "Cheney".

Well, maybe if he hadn't of tried to pull a fast one with his whole "Plan B" BS, and then led the House into a "Take your ball and go home situation", he wouldn't look like such an ass.

Poor guy. I'm sure he'll get ripped apart now.
And while I do think it was in poor taste, so was Reid's comment about Boehner being a dictator.

Great, FINALLY Boehner grows a pair. Too little too late.

This is growing a pair???

This is absolutely childish. It's a childish response to Reid's childish accusastions.

We are supposed to be adults, why do we have overgrown children leading both parties?!

So now the question is, who will be the next house speaker? I can't for the life of me think of anyone the GOP would nominate at this point.

"We are supposed to be adults, why do we have overgrown children leading both parties?!"

Because American voters have not done their homework and their job and voted these contemptible individuals out of office.

Forum List

Back