House, Senate both pass surrender legislation

Your party is having second (and third) thought s about their surrender bill

They must have seen those month old polls (as MM calls them)

One things about Dems - they are always ready with a firm maybe

This isnt about affiliation with any party, its about your inability to form thoughts of your own.

You have no brain.

All you have are other peoples opinions.

You cant think for yourself.

This isnt about affiliation with any party, its about your inability to form thoughts of your own.

You have no brain.

All you have are other peoples opinions.

You cant think for yourself.

I speak the truth and poltical realities

You were crowing over the Dems and their surrender plan - not it is crashing and burning. I for one would like to bring the marshmellows to the fire

I speak the truth and poltical realities

You were crowing over the Dems and their surrender plan - not it is crashing and burning. I for one would like to bring the marshmellows to the fire

All Ive 'crowed' about is you being a brainwashed example of diahrea talking point spewing fools.

Get an original opinion.

You mean other then the Blame Bush BS the left has sprewed for six years?

So you've had six years of "fighting the good fight" against the Dems,

You'd think that somewhere along the line you would come up with a conclusion of your own.

But your too busy regurgitating your Holy NeoCon propaganda.

So you've had six years of "fighting the good fight" against the Dems,

You'd think that somewhere along the line you would come up with a conclusion of your own.

But your too busy regurgitating your Holy NeoCon propaganda.

Libs have ben sprewing the blame Bush BS and now they have the car keys

So far all they have done is run it out of gas

Libs have ben sprewing the blame Bush BS and now they have the car keys

So far all they have done is run it out of gas

Blah Blah Blah Blah, Im RSR, I have nothing to say Blah Blah Blah, Here is a news article for you to read through, dont worry its only 10,000 words, Blah Blah Blah, All I have to say are things ive memorized, Blah Blah Surrender Blah Blah, Dems, Libs, Blah Blah Blah. No one listens to me, Blah Blah Blah I have no thoughts of my own, Blah Blah, to prove it ill cut and post some more blah blah blah, I will always have the last word, because i am relentlessly ignorant Blah Blah Blah, NOTHING i say furthers a discussion, it stalls it, Blah Blah, the only conclusions ive come to are ones ive been told, blah blah You will never win a discussion with me, because I will irritate you until you give up Blah Blah Blah, I am a sheep, a parrot and I eat propaganda for breakfast. then repeat

Blah Blah Blah Blah, Im RSR, I have nothing to say Blah Blah Blah, Here is a news article for you to read through, dont worry its only 10,000 words, Blah Blah Blah, All I have to say are things ive memorized, Blah Blah Surrender Blah Blah, Dems, Libs, Blah Blah Blah. No one listens to me, Blah Blah Blah I have no thoughts of my own, Blah Blah, to prove it ill cut and post some more blah blah blah, I will always have the last word, because i am relentlessly ignorant Blah Blah Blah, NOTHING i say furthers a discussion, it stalls it, Blah Blah, the only conclusions ive come to are ones ive been told, blah blah You will never win a discussion with me, because I will irritate you until you give up Blah Blah Blah, I am a sheep, a parrot and I eat propaganda for breakfast. then repeat

You are a testy fellow today - seeing your Dems in such disarray is really bothering you

Facts do seem to have that effect on liberals

I understand

There are so many other people on this board that are reasonable and intelligent, that are a pleasure to engage with in intelligent conversation.

Unlike you, you make me want to turn off my computer.

There are so many other people on this board that are reasonable and intelligent, that are a pleasure to engage with in intelligent conversation.

Unlike you, you make me want to turn off my computer.

Don't let me stop you. This is how libs react to what is really going on in the world

Don't let me stop you. This is how libs react to what is really going on in the world

You blow my mind, Ive never ever encountered someone so oblivious to their own bullshit.

Im done, you have made me waste my time and a few pages on this thread with your idiocy.

All cause you have to get the last word.

You're such an ignorant fool, I wish everone would ignore your posts, you do nothing to further any intelligent engagement here.

You post right wing propaganda, you have no middle ground, no independant thoughts, no conclusions of your own.

I asked you for a thought of your own, and as usual you ignored it.

You enjoy any conversations that involve liberal bashing. cause thats all you are capable of.

Im sure you will have to post one more time, one more little jab at libs, and dems, one stupid little comment that does NOTHING but satisfy your ignorant little, and I mean little brain.

So go ahead post one more small minded comment after I post this just so you can feel self satisfied that you have won another battle in making the world a more ignorant place.

Be seeing you.

:night: to you sir.

Liberal debate tactic -when losing go into personal attacks

stupid neocon newsbot "debate" tehcnique: keep repeating stupid one liner L:imbaugh talking points like "surrender bill" and NEVER EVERF actually debate why that word is not appropriate.

fuck you RSR...yoiu are a disgusting piece of shit. really. Go play in traffic..... give some lucky driver the chance to make the world a better place.

stupid neocon newsbot "debate" tehcnique: keep repeating stupid one liner L:imbaugh talking points like "surrender bill" and NEVER EVERF actually debate why that word is not appropriate.

fuck you RSR...yoiu are a disgusting piece of shit. really. Go play in traffic..... give some lucky driver the chance to make the world a better place.

My the truth does bring out your warm and fuzzy side

Forum List

Back